Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Focus Farming

(XBOX)SLIM PR1ME

Question

4 answers to this question

Unfortunately, Draco. Alternatively, depending on your frames, stealth killing spree is also very good (and much less boring, depending on your taste. If you have Loki but not Ivara, you can do this in a high level spy mission while grinding for Ivara at the same time!). Draco as a team, Stealth as solo.

Personally, I'd much rather run void or derelict missions for focus farming - not as efficient, but, again, less boring.

Draco is the best place to farm but  there is a good alternative i want to reccomend with loki or loki prime on Ludi ,Ceres have a invisible loki build and a orthos prime with primed reach on with your other melee mods and your desired focus lenses on and you can stealthy kill the enemies i usually get about 12K+ focus per run  but you can do ludi quicker than 4 rounds for draco  

Bladestorm Ash on Draco is my personal favorite way to grind for focus. Mag's polarize on Cerberus was also a great way until the recent nerf. You can also use stealth frames like Loki or Ivara and chain stealth kills on the Deception missions on Ceres, but I don't enjoy it and it takes some practice.