Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thoughts on new Launcher and 'Mission Complete' music?

creepercola106

I thought for SURE this was a bug when Lunaro landed - thought the mission end music had just been accidentally replaced by the lunaro music and just started waiting for a patch.. 

So it's seriously the new end mission theme?... It isn't fitting at all! 

I want to feel like a space ninja, not lord of the rings

I must say that I feel like most of the people who say that the ending screen music is unfitting or sounds like something for Lunaro probably have not played Second Dream or heard any of the music in it yet. I can definitely understand why some people don't like it, but it most certainly fits with the new theme and story that has been crafted lately. Personally, I think it would be best to have the old mission complete music prior to completing the Second Dream, and the new music for after it's completed. Better yet, do that and give an option to toggle it.

Launcher music: Definitely NOT an improvement.

It feels like I'm launching a game of space football with vuvuzelas and stuff, not a game of space-ninjas. 

Same for end-of-mission music. Jolly just doesn't fit Warframe, not before Second Dream (mysterious space ninjas) not after (anorexic kids with traumatic past remote-controlling space ninjas). 

Bad - is the best thing I can say about it. I'm sorry but I really despise it. Leave the drums, please and get rid of the annoying trumpet-like thing. Or give us a choice, somehwre in settings. Please?