Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can't see some alerts

KadeCC

Question

5 answers to this question

On 6/18/2016 at 6:45 AM, Tsoe said:

You havent unlocked the related node

I'd say they don't have the planet unlocked. Even if the node is unlocked it still shows up under the in-game tracker with (Locked) next to it, as well as on the planet despite your inability to reach it.

I've been very lazy on my Xbox account and see it fairly regularly.

@OP, you can go to recruiting channel and ask for a "taxi" to the alert and hope for some kind soul to invite you to go. But I wouldn't expect it most of the time, random people who offer get grouped up quick. And I honestly started ignoring people who spam chat constantly over and over asking. Asking for help is one thing, incessant begging is another, don't be that person lol.  It won't unlock the planet or node for you anymore, but you will be able to participate in the alert.

Otherwise what you really SHOULD do is just make a "day of it" and blaze a path through the planets to each boss so you can unlock them all. With a decent frame most boss fights are pretty simple. Really a Rhino and Nyx (super accessible easy early frames) will let you cover all the mission types regardless of your start frame choice and unlock all planets.

In short, it is the game's way of not taunting you with things you are unprepared for. You haven't made it to the planet the alert is on, so you are incapable of participating. You want to participate? Progress through the game. If you are unable to do so (progress), you need to work on leveling your mods and gear until you can.

Edited by (XB1)Skylancer4

Yeah you are right

Only Planet fully unlocked allow to see alerts..

thx for the correction

---------

I would suggest you to wait for Specter of the rail update to work on planet completion

Edited by Tsoe

21 minutes ago, Tsoe said:

I would suggest you to wait for Specter of the rail update to work on planet completion

From what was said, waiting won't change anything, it will still be good for him to go around unlocking the star chart. Waiting won't make it easier as it won't change, it will just Add the junctions.

41 minutes ago, Manyc said:

From what was said, waiting won't change anything, it will still be good for him to go around unlocking the star chart. Waiting won't make it easier as it won't change, it will just Add the junctions.

I dont think it will be just the junctions

But we ll see soon enough