Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lunaro got me into PvP

Berserkerkitten

Even though I've been playing Warframe pretty much since the beginning, I've never really cared much for the conclave stuff. I tried it here and there, tried some of the old dark sector stuff and while I didn't hate it or anything, I just largely ignored it and never felt like I was missing much. It had been revamped and rebalanced since, you can get a few nifty rewards for doing it, but I really kept on ignoring conclave pvp.

But when Lunaro went live, I pretty much gave it a shot the same minute. It's not bad at all, even if it isn't great or as fun as Rocket League (yet). I had a few fun matches on there. And then I thought, what the heck, let's try some actual PvP. And damn, I'm having fun! I don't wanna get into the balancing or how stuff should be added, fixed, removed or whatever, because I simply haven't played it before the Lunaro update and I simply don't know that much about it for now. But I'm having a great time on there!

I don't think I'll be coming back to Lunaro anytime soon. There's nothing wrong with it and knowing DE, it'll only get better from where it's at right now. It's just not my cup of tea. But I went from Lunaro to conclave PvP and I think it's really awesome. I don't think I would have given it a chance if it hadn't been for Lunaro. So there's that. 

It's nice reading things like this! For me is not a period where I Can Play a lot but when I play warframe I jump into conclave. Sue it's hard, maybe not perfect in terms of balance, unpopular due to the fast flow of the game play,  sometimes really frustrating especially when playing with pro players but the fact is that is hella fun, a good way to take a break for the main game and a nice way to have fun!!