Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Help making a clan emblem!

BAY35

Question

Hello my fellow Tenno! I've been trying to come up with a clan emblem for the past three months, and I simply cannot come up with something I like. I'm really struggling, and I am willing to pay out $10 of plat to whoever can come up with a great emblem for us! My clan's name is The Zariman Council, inspired by the Zariman 10-0, if that helps to give you any kind of inspiration.

7 answers to this question

On 6/18/2016 at 5:07 PM, RazulDarkwood said:

So are you paying 10$ or are you paying the plat equal to it?

probably just the plat equal to it, I can add you in-game and trade it to you.

On 6/19/2016 at 0:39 AM, Lucernam said:

I would be interested. How much platinum are we talking, so I can get it here in writing?

Well I stated $10 of plat, so 170p if I'm remembering correctly.

awesom, thanks! For color schemes, I was thinking something Orokin-esque, some darker olive-greys, creamy off-whites, and of course gold bits. I love gold bits. And maybe some light blue energy glow? Maybe have two skana primes making an X behind everything else as well.

7 hours ago, RazulDarkwood said:

If you are not happy with the other guys design write me a PM. I would accept the job but right now I have 3 other emblems lined up and I started my summer job. So contact me if you cant get what you are looking for. :)

Just for information, here are some of my works: http://razuldarkwood.deviantart.com/gallery/

Stuff looks great! I'll let you know if I need ya :)