Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is there an Angry Army in Warframe yet?

Cyborg-Rox

This is more of a community question, but I'm hoping it's relevant enough for PhP. If not, feel free to move it, moderators.

So Angry Joe started playing Warframe at the start of June, and according to his reactions, he seemed to be getting really into it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X54DepVlEjQ
I've been a fan of Angry Joe for a while now, and was wondering if anyone knew if he's set up an Angry Army yet?

Edit: Alright, well, no one seems to know about this so I looked it up myself. Apparently there was an Angry Army in Warframe, but it was closed a couple years ago. Furthermore, I took a peek at his in-game profile and he's in a ghost clan, so it doesn't look like there is one... yet.

Edited by Cyborg-Rox

• 3 months later...

1. Angry Joe does not voice opinions at bribery-point, if he says something about a video game, it's his honest genuine impression of it 

2. There used to be an Angry Army clan but it was shut down as mentioned above, though i seem to recall having seen a recent thread on their official site a few months ago (back to the time the video mentioned above was posted) where they said they might bring it back. And although i can't seem to find it now that i'm looking for it, i'm pretty sure it was there.

9 hours ago, RetiredEdgeLord said:

Have you seen how some games give him loads of premium benefits to the characters he plays in-game?

So he gets some small privileged bonuses from being a famous video game critic, so what? Is that bribery? Does that make him any less angry when exposed to flaws, great and small, in video games? No. Does that make him any less open about his opinions regarding the 'big picture' of certain video games, and companies? No. Does that make him any less harsh and brutal when absolutely slaughtering mediocre corporate knock-offs? No!

If you've been watching and following Angry Joe for as long as I have, instead of just assuming whatever general idea of him you have is 100% fact, you'd know that.

My 3 month-old topic had to be necro'd just to continue derailing arguments...

25 minutes ago, Cyborg-Rox said:

So he gets some small privileged bonuses from being a famous video game critic, so what? Is that bribery? Does that make him any less angry when exposed to flaws, great and small, in video games? No. Does that make him any less open about his opinions regarding the 'big picture' of certain video games, and companies? No. Does that make him any less harsh and brutal when absolutely slaughtering mediocre corporate knock-offs? No!

If you've been watching and following Angry Joe for as long as I have, instead of just assuming whatever general idea of him you have is 100% fact, you'd know that.

My 3 month-old topic had to be necro'd just to continue derailing arguments...

He gets privileged premium items that would've changed the outlook of the game from a payers perspective. Not necessarily what those f2p players experience.

Edited by RetiredEdgeLord