Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Does anybody know of any professional Warframe Lets plays on YouTube?

(PSN)ChiefStevy

This may seem like a strange question, but I, as well as other, are highly entertained by watching someone else play the same game as yourself. Watching a veteran play Warframe can teach you valuable lessons and is just plain entertaining. I already know of Guidesforusall's Warframe from scratch. Are there any other Warframe lets plays by veterans of the game?

3 hours ago, GamingNappyShaman said:

Can you really 'Let's play' a game like WF? What would your goal be? 

Going through what progression system it has and doing quests which are still being added.

Edited by Vaxillian

Define what you mean by Let's play and professional.

I would say Mogamu and Tactical Potato, but I don't know if you want someone just playing it on a daily to weekly basis just doing whatever or reviews for new weapons, mods warframes etc....

Mogamu for overall goodness. Does decent reviews, is funny, and generally a good guy. Also the highest subscribed WF Youtuber, unless you count the more recent Ghostrobo addition.

AGGP for more in-depth reviews, and he offers more fashion frame advice than any other. A good amount of humour too.

Quitte Shy is the best when it comes to entertainment, though I'd say the reviews could be better.

Tac. Potato - A good review person, though said reviews have been incorrect on some occaisions.

DK - Ok overall, nice reviews, a fair amount of humour, and just a good guy.

nah there isn't any real video of a synergized team showing strengths and weaknesses of frame and load out setups. and quite frankly if you see one you've seen all.

no vids of putting or pushing the envelope of procs, headshot combos, tactical positioning, efficient game play etc all youll see is the same cp + qt+rage+ corrosive+ life strike+blood rush body count, and players under frost bubble or the occasional and quite frequent vids of this is op/weak or reworks is so much better>> not any true technical vids.

Edited by ranks21