Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lotus palette and her actual colors

ARHYST

Question

I am thinkig about making configuration of colors inspired by our space mom. I tried many combinations, but when i look at her, it doesnt rly match. So, i even bought lotus syandana to try and copy those default syandana colors but it didnt go well. I tried to figure out Lotus color scheme from dex weapons, but failed again. Looks like our Lotus dont use colors from palette named after her... I googled and l tried every combination i could find on internet, but its just not like it should be.
So, can anyone help me to get Lotus actual colours and scheme? I think it would be nice to have one configuration dedicated to her on all my frames. 

5 answers to this question

Your best bet at trying to find her specific colors is handpicking them off of her and finding a color that matches it as close as you can. Take a screenie of her and pick colors off of her (with a standard image editing program) that are neither in a hard light or shadow, and try to find something that closely resembles it.

You may not find anything that completely nails it down, but you'll get fairly close that way. Lighting may behave differently on her and her robe than it does for our Warframes. Who knows?

Edited by AEP8FlyBoy

37 minutes ago, AEP8FlyBoy said:

Your best bet at trying to find her specific colors is handpicking them off of her and finding a color that matches it as close as you can. Take a screenie of her and pick colors off of her (with a standard image editing program) that are neither in a hard light or shadow, and try to find something that closely resembles it.

You may not find anything that completely nails it down, but you'll get fairly close that way. Lighting may behave differently on her and her robe than it does for our Warframes. Who knows?

Hey tnx for reply.
Maybe i am having hard time coloring frames because my color correction is on? Far as i can see, her first color is grey-purple, 2nd is blue, but dont know the rest. I have screenshots of her from second dream in my liset, and colors are much different from that msg window we see, or even from dev stream picture.
Oh well, day is long...its time to waste it on fashionframe :D
Wish me luck.

2 minutes ago, (XB1)Woofsie said:

The Lotus palette has some great colors. Makes my Limbo look beautiful.

Indeed. I rarely see someone using only that palette. Usually ppl pick 2 or 3 colors from it. Idk, it feels right to use colors of our space mom, rather then colors of Stalker :D

1 minute ago, AM-Bunny said:

Just playing around I got something close to Dex Sybaris' default colour scheme. As you say, it's impossible to get 100% replicas of the defaults, but it's close.

Hide contents

sSqykHp.jpg

Wow! Tnx for this screenshot! Its way more acurate then my copy of dex weapons.