Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prolems with squad: Returning to Liset -> session not available

Tomppak

Question

I've started to encounter a bug where the following happens:

I join a squad. Everybody votes for the same mission (usually void, but I haven't done that many other missions with pre-determined groups). Loading screen pops up, game seems to load.
Game either loads all players completely (loading "circle" is filled) or partially (loading circles are filled only partially) - and then nothing happens for a while, maybe some 10-15 seconds, but I'm not sure about the time.

Screen flashes black, then a new loading screen that goes away quickly, and I find myself back on the ship. I can still see everyone elses avatars in the upper left corner, as if they are still in the group. Messaging the other players, it seems that others also experience similar problems, not sure if this affects host though.

Annoying part: After this happens, I'm unable to invite people to join my group, even after leaving the current group, and people are unable to invite me to their group. Going to the dojo and back to the ship seems to fix this issue.

What's happening and how can I avoid it?

2 answers to this question

You see, what's happening is that while you are flying to the destination, you murder all three of your squad mates, and you are subconsciously blocking yourself from being aware of it. When you get back to your Orbiter, the ghosts of the three squad mates are still haunting you, and preventing you from joining and murdering more people. But you deal with that by running away from them. Flying to another place, until the ghosts can no longer catch up to you. And thus the cycle repeats.

You monster :3

23 minutes ago, Cyborg-Rox said:

You see, what's happening is that while you are flying to the destination, you murder all three of your squad mates, and you are subconsciously blocking yourself from being aware of it. When you get back to your Orbiter, the ghosts of the three squad mates are still haunting you, and preventing you from joining and murdering more people. But you deal with that by running away from them. Flying to another place, until the ghosts can no longer catch up to you. And thus the cycle repeats.

You monster :3

Your answer was most entertaining, and I sincerely hope this was the case. However, I still have some doubt that something else may be going on...