Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zephyr or Nekros or Vauban?

PlatinumShounen

Question

5 answers to this question

I've yet to find a frame that is not worth keeping. 20p is not hard to come by for a slot...run some vaults for corrupted mods and you can probably afford a new slot in one evening of play...or farm the void for prime parts if thats more your style...in short I would never delete a frame to get a new frame....each frame has its own unique abilites that you are going to want when you face diffrent mission sets down the road.

chroma zephyr and ember are more the fun frames then the needed frames 
nekros and vauban have allways a space in a team
nekros for getting rare things or camping survivel
vauban  for raids or long runs vs infested

chroma and zephyr are realy fun frames special too solo
bothe of them can be viewd as tanks for respectives palces
and offer realy difrent play style compared with other frames ingame
and ember is great for fast exterminations like getting nitan or other alerts of that type

my opinions is u shoundent get rid of nekros or vauban by any means....
but all warframes offers u difrent exprience of gameplay so w8 a little longer and get 2 more slots for chroma and zephyr that way u keep them all

9 minutes ago, Cyborg-Rox said:

To be honest, it's good to keep every single Warframe you get. It's much better to buy a slot for 20p than to realize later after you sold a Warframe that you want it again, and have to build it all over again.

To go along with this warframes that are locked behind missions (like chroma for example) are not able to be built again...until DE makes quests able to be run more than once...someday..in the future. So deleting any of these will result in them being lost until the day you are able to run the quest more than once. Deleting warframes IMO is just a bad practice...patience while unlocking a new slot is key. Trust me I understand wanting a new warframe and not having a slot for it when your first starting out...been there before...but I wouldn't delete any of my frames now that I've gotten further into the game.