Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Uranus unlock?

Alcatraz58

Question

I just started playing not too long ago and was trying to get to Uranus so I could start farming Equinox parts and the Uranus Navy segment is given by defeating the Sedna boss Kela De Thaym. However, this assassination mission is locked by judgment points, of which I only have 10. The other problem is the event is over so I have no way of getting anymore judgment points, and after hours of asking for a taxi it seems fruitless. Is this just a glitch or will the boss be permennatly locked by judgment points or how can I get more points?

5 answers to this question

32 minutes ago, Alcatraz58 said:

I just started playing not too long ago and was trying to get to Uranus so I could start farming Equinox parts and the Uranus Navy segment is given by defeating the Sedna boss Kela De Thaym. However, this assassination mission is locked by judgment points, of which I only have 10. The other problem is the event is over so I have no way of getting anymore judgment points, and after hours of asking for a taxi it seems fruitless. Is this just a glitch or will the boss be permennatly locked by judgment points or how can I get more points?

It is permanantly locked behind judgement points but the good news is you can still earn them. If you look around the map you will see the other arenas are still there....usually takes me about 30 minutes to earn 100 points....trust me I finished chroma a couple weeks ago and it took me 19 runs to get the saryn systems to drop for his build. It is a little more challenging than the other easy bosses but its not that hard once you get used to the mechanics either.

1 hour ago, (XB1)PRSGuy84 said:

Hey had a friend help me get to the boss with a hundred points. We finally beat her and she still didn't drop the Uranus segment so I have no clue how to get to it now. I'm stuck and can't do the natah quest now 

Get a taxi, only need to do a 5 min survival to get the scan for Natah.