The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Forced into autoaim mode

Jazzilynn

My Warframe keeps getting forced into the autoaim mode whenever I start a mission, whenever I use an ability, and at dozens of random times. I've tried toggling aim, switching weapons, and switching Warframes but the problem persists. The problem stops temporarily when I jump, but the moment I use an ability it's back and it returns at many random points through a mission. It's getting annoying, since I can't do anything. Help please!

16 hours ago, Jazzilynn said:

My Warframe keeps getting forced into the autoaim mode whenever I start a mission, whenever I use an ability, and at dozens of random times. I've tried toggling aim, switching weapons, and switching Warframes but the problem persists. The problem stops temporarily when I jump, but the moment I use an ability it's back and it returns at many random points through a mission. It's getting annoying, since I can't do anything. Help please!

Hi Jazzilynn,

Are you playing with keyboard/mouse or a controller?

If you're playing with kb/m:
Do you happen to be playing with a controller connected to your PC? If so, maybe try disconnecting the controller and see if auto aim stops?

And just to confirm -- have you taken a look at the Control Settings in Warframe to make sure auto-aim is not enabled?