Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Starting Colors.

Emera

Okay, I'm sure this question was already posted here and I'm one of the blind slowpokes who just keep asking...

But! Is there any chance that Dev's are going to make a full access to starting color palette?

To be honest... It's kinda very sad to look at other player who can get "not for free" stuff like a cool colors. Solid black, that looks impressive, a fire lights, etc.

I'm this kind of player, who trying to "solo roleplay" any game I play.
And for example colors means kinda alot for me.

Shall we discuss this?

Thank you for your attention and sorry for my English.

It does seem odd to me that we get 18/90 of the classic pack. Now from those 18 the classic pack seems to be that dull set of colours you give your freebies. Hopefully if/when they make a new colour set that they'll unlock the classic pack as default colours for freeloaders.

True black and white are available in the smoke pallet only, not in the starting pallet. :)

Yes it is. But I'm talking about Classic Palette, sorry if I confused someone. Even dark brown would be great for me and probably for other ftp players, thats what I mean. It almost a black one.

But! Is there any chance that Dev's are going to make a full access to starting color palette?

Colours are purely cosmetic, and thus, they are the most fair to put a platinum pricing on.

Enough for $5?

Colours are purely cosmetic, and thus, they are the most fair to put a platinum pricing on.

Enough for $5?

I spend my money to things like college and food. Do you think I've got money for games?

I spend my money to things like college and food. Do you think I've got money for games?

Thus DE should hand COSMETIC things to you for free? You do realise DE is a company with employees that need to eat too right? If the colour pack matters THAT much to you, skip lunch...

It doesn't affect gameplay, and is better than them putting only a platinum price on new frames or weapons.

Okay, I'm sure this question was already posted here and I'm one of the blind slowpokes who just keep asking...

To be honest... It's kinda very sad to look at other player who can get "not for free" stuff like a cool colors. Solid black, that looks impressive, a fire lights, etc.

I'm this kind of player, who trying to "solo roleplay" any game I play.

Shall we discuss this?

Thank you for your attention and sorry for my English.

I know I want the whole Classic palette not only 18 colors this is just sad...

While it may be sad to see that, you'll find the same situation in most other FTP games. All I can say is support the game if you want to have more colors.

One thing I would like to say though is that unless I am mistaken the classic color pack still costs 75 plat even though you have 1/5th of it unlocked, so I can see them lowering the price around a 1/5th down to 60 plat instead of 75.

While it may be sad to see that, you'll find the same situation in most other FTP games. All I can say is support the game if you want to have more colors.

One thing I would like to say though is that unless I am mistaken the classic color pack still costs 75 plat even though you have 1/5th of it unlocked, so I can see them lowering the price around a 1/5th down to 60 plat instead of 75.

That still to much I have only 50 free Plat

In my opinion 50 plat is for something really important and cheap, like warframe slots.

I see... So, people who already spend some money starting to waste their breath. Funny.

We talk about only one pallet, not everything, but yeah, sure, you need to sate your ego and show that you have money and cool stuff.

And like I said, there is lots of items not allowed at start for ftp players like wings for sentinel or weapon skins. If dev's really need money, they definetly will figure it out how to "suck" money from yours pockets.

If you think, that is one small pallet is too much for ftp, then I feel sorry for you.

I think this thread already full of ostentatious hate.

Edited by Emera

In my opinion 50 plat is for something really important and cheap, like warframe slots.

I see... So, people who already spend some money starting to waste their breath. Funny.

We talk about only one pallet, not everything, but yeah, sure, you need to sate your ego and show that you have money and cool stuff.

And like I said, there is lots of items not allowed at start for ftp players like wings for sentinel or weapon skins. If dev's really need money, they definetly will figure it out how to "suck" money from yours pockets.

If you think, that is one small pallet is too much for ftp, then I feel sorry for you.

I think this thread already full of ostentatious hate.

Warframe slots are really damn expensive 20 plat that'S too damn high better get 50% discount on warframe slots and maybe weapons slots

So that I can guarantee a slot for Banshee <333, Trinity <333, Frost the big boi ,Vauban and maybe Volt too for trolling

I don't mind to farm special helmet for warframes, warframe parts and other stuff that some people can actually get very fast for plat.

I've tried lots of weapons and for current moment there is only three my favorites and I will stay with them for a long time.

Loki is truly great, even if you look at boring and overpowered Excalibur. I find Vauban really interesting, so I'm going to try him as fast as I get parts, which is a hard "quest".

Right now I've four warframe slots and standart eigth weapon slots. It's more then enough for me.

Btw, just to make it clear: I don't have anything with donation system, just with people, who acting like... Well, you know.

Edited by Emera

I don't mind to farm special helmet for warframes, warframe parts and other stuff that some people can actually get very fast for plat.

I've tried lots of weapons and for current moment there is only three my favorites and I will stay with them for a long time.

Loki is truly great, even if you look at boring and overpowered Excalibur. I find Vauban really interesting, so I'm going to try him as fast as I get parts for him, which is a hard "quest".

Right now I've four warframe slots and standart eigth weapon slots. It's more then enough for me.

Btw, just to make it clear: I don't have anything with donation system, just with people, who acting like... Well, you know.

For me is eaiser to farm special helmets for Warframes... yesterday I got 2 helmets and today I got another one only from missions.

I know getting blueprints for parts to be crafted you need to spend time and hope RNG blesses you.

The prices on the market are just overpriced... I never saw discount on Warframe slots nor on weapon slots and I dislike this.