Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Remove planetside survivals, makes NO SENSE

Vahnkiljoy

I have an open mind on a lot of things this game does for obvious reasons but one thing that just irks the ever living hell out of me are survival missions on PLANET SURFACES, I don't see any domes we are under so how the hell are they 'disabling life support' on a PLANET? They need to keep these missions to ships/stations where it completely makes sense.

21 minutes ago, Vahnkiljoy said:

I have an open mind on a lot of things this game does for obvious reasons but one thing that just irks the ever living hell out of me are survival missions on PLANET SURFACES, I don't see any domes we are under so how the hell are they 'disabling life support' on a PLANET? They need to keep these missions to ships/stations where it completely makes sense.

Most of the planets wouldn't even have Life Support, but snow on Venus...

8 minutes ago, NovusNova said:

I thought all planet-side survival missions were replaced with excavation, except maybe for alerts , is this not the case?

If there are still planet-side survival missions, could you post the node names here?  

Really? I hope that Survival gets tweaked some in the future.

Well, in Egeria, Ceres atm, it is Grineer Shipyard Survival. I'll check a few more then.

I'm more irked by the fact that Venus is still a snow map, the atmosphere-less Phobos has more desert nodes than Mars, and Earth's deserts and oceans are seemingly inaccessible.

On the topic, though, I think it's more an issue that there isn't any real Survival-equivalent on actual planetary nodes. That said, if they made survivals about surviving an infinite number of endlessly scaling bad guys rather than refilling life support, there wouldn't be an issue.

9 hours ago, Arktourus said:

On the topic, though, I think it's more an issue that there isn't any real Survival-equivalent on actual planetary nodes. That said, if they made survivals about surviving an infinite number of endlessly scaling bad guys rather than refilling life support, there wouldn't be an issue.

There would be an issue of people standing AFK.