Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Warframe concept) Allegiance Assault Augment Mods updated

(PSN)Grizz-Lee1

Allegiance Assault augment mods

These are mods that create a powerful combo attack if two players both have the same mod equipped as well as activate the correct ability of the equipped mod within range of each other. At the cost of an additional energy cost to both players.These are rank 10 mods that are not effected by other mods. Damage output, range, energy cost and cool-down all increase per rank and are calculated between both players technically making it a level 20 mod.

(Mod 1 )Depth Charger
Hydroid- Undertow 
Volt- discharge
Hydroid casts undertow Volt must then cast Discharge while standing in the water. This will activate a large electrified Tesla tentacle swarm that deals heavy electrical radiation and impact damage to enemies cought in it.

(Mod 2 )Ballistic Bastille
Vauban - Bastille
Mesa- Peacemaker
Vauban cast Bastille for short period of time a circle will be visible directly in the center of the bastille. Mesa must stand in this circle and activate peacemaker for this mod. Once activated Peacemaker will have no focus circle it will auto target any enemy within the bastille with each enemy killed bastille grows larger and 10% crit damage is added per kill for the duration of peacemaker. Any enemy trapped between expanding Bastille and obstacles will be crushed. 

(Mod3)Divine Reckoning
Nezha - Divine Spear
Oberon-Reckoning 
Nezha Must 1st cast divine spears and impale enemies Oberon then casts reckoning which lifts enemies off the spears then slams them down onto the spears again causing heavy puncture and impact damage. Killed enemies have a high chance to drop health and energy orbs.

(Mod4) Guards of Tartarus 
Ember- Fire Blast 
Atlas- Rumblers 
Ember must 1st cast Fire Blast
Then Atlas must summon Rumblers while standing in the center of the fire ring this will activate world on fire as well as summon two large Rumblers infused with molten lava. Dealing high fire and puncture damage to enemies.

(Mod 5) Gates of Nifelheim

Loki-decoy

Nova- Worm hole 

Loki must 1st cast a decoy. Then Nova must aim at the decoy and activate worm hole. A large portal will open beneath the decoy the portals exit will open above. Enemies who get close to the decoy will fall in and  be stuck in a free fall animation from portal to portal Unable to escape and gaining speed as they fall until the portal collapse and they hit the ground cousing heavy impact damage.( Enemies can be attacked while falling)

These are just a few I came up with. But the combos and possibilities are endless. Any feed back or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by (PS4)Grizz-Lee1

i love this idea so much

here is my shot at it

molecular venom

(molecular prime = mp)

nova cast mp then sayrn cast spore on an affected target, all targets with mp get a spore and cast mp when they die from the location of the corpse

Great concept. Seems to encourage fun, teamwork and finds another way to boost powers outside of augments.

That said, I think two you should do two things:

-Make sure your combinations aren't needlessly overpowered

-Find ways to make the combinations do more than just boost damage. As you said, the possibilities are endless. Don't limit yourself, or the concept, to damage and offense alone.

Depth: Overall, this one's my favorite.

Ballistic: Maybe I'm wrong, but it's a little too close to her old ultimate before the rework, innit? Auto-aim wouldn't be good. 10% crit per kill is huge. CC + automatic kills + crit is a bit too much.

Divine: Needs some spice or flavor, something unique, but it makes sense. I like that it is for support utility, too.

Guards: This is the second most cool augment. Lava golems? F*** yeah! That said, I think activating WoF is a no-no. 

Gates: This one's a bit complex and needs some team benefits, perhaps. 

Overall, great creativity, mate. If I do think of some augment to add, I'll post it.

On 6/28/2016 at 0:43 AM, Rhekemi said:

Great concept. Seems to encourage fun, teamwork and finds another way to boost powers outside of augments.

That said, I think two you should do two things:

-Make sure your combinations aren't needlessly overpowered

-Find ways to make the combinations do more than just boost damage. As you said, the possibilities are endless. Don't limit yourself, or the concept, to damage and offense alone.

Depth: Overall, this one's my favorite.

Ballistic: Maybe I'm wrong, but it's a little too close to her old ultimate before the rework, innit? Auto-aim wouldn't be good. 10% crit per kill is huge. CC + automatic kills + crit is a bit too much.

Divine: Needs some spice or flavor, something unique, but it makes sense. I like that it is for support utility, too.

Guards: This is the second most cool augment. Lava golems? F*** yeah! That said, I think activating WoF is a no-no. 

Gates: This one's a bit complex and needs some team benefits, perhaps. 

Overall, great creativity, mate. If I do think of some augment to add, I'll post it.

Thanks for the input man. I'll continue to work and refine each combo. And please feel free to add any combos you come up with.