The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

4th Fan Concept Index (probably closing)

Hunter126

I missed a week. the index has been updated. Thank you very much for your participation.

I'm gonna take a break from the forums for awhile like maybe I'll return in say 25th of March. I'm just losing the amount of time to do updates weekly so see you later.

• 2 weeks later...

index has been updated.

On 3/12/2017 at 0:54 PM, TrickedNinja said:

Here's my Warframe Idea

I had wished you'd follow my suggestion at the bottom of the index but okay your concept is added as well, thank you for the contribution.

On 3/18/2017 at 5:28 PM, mustache_kitteh said:

I've updated my warframe concept on Kisa and took out the Kitsune angle. She's still mainly a Tessenjutsu master but now she's part sentient and I feel like that fits better.

Alright. I have updated that. I moved your concept to the H category for the warframes due to its current name being Heinai, is that all right? or do you prefer I move it back?

11 minutes ago, Hunter126 said:

index has been updated.

I had wished you'd follow my suggestion at the bottom of the index but okay your concept is added as well, thank you for the contribution.

Alright. I have updated that. I moved your concept to the H category for the warframes due to its current name being Heinai, is that all right? or do you prefer I move it back?

Thank you ^^ and naw, that works since this will be known more for the warframe instead of the operator.

The Index has been updated. I am trying to work on something so this may be a longer break so maybe July 29th is when I'll be indexing again.

Also can someone answer this? Why is it that every time I write X-B-1, it's always corrected to (Xbox One)? what's up with that?

Edited by Hunter126

• 2 weeks later...

even if it didn't interest you would anyone just want to go and visit all the fan concepts from the 1st and 2nd page, see what they're like?

also occasionally I'm gonna be here just to see what's happening. Mainly came here to bump the index. because it's the index.

• 2 months later...