Shield: 200.0 (1080.0 at Rank 30)

Armor: 15

Energy: 125.0 (187.5 at Rank 30)

Sprint Speed: 1.10

Polarity: 1x D, 1x -

Aura Polarity: Madurai (V)

Abilities

Passive - Native of the Rift

Being a Rift-born, Nomad has no time limit being in the rift instead standing still for too long will result Nomad being thrown back into the Material Plane
Being an unstable Warframe of Rift origins, Nomad will be thrown out of the rift if he stay passive for too long. (20 seconds?)

Explanation: Being passive means having neither deal nor receive any damage. Using items doesn't count as being passive.

Like Limbo, Nomad is able to traverse into the Rift Plane. While in the Rift Plane, Nomad became obscure and lighter, gaining 35% movement speed and is harder to be detected. (Eg: it will took scanner about 2 second to detect Nomad) As opposed to Limbo's faster reload speed, movement speed, and holster speed.

On Death in the Rift Plane (after the timer ran out), Nomad will unleashed his unchecked power in an AOE, dealing 1000 impact damage. (This part seemed unnecessary. I added it for the dramatic effect.)

First Ability - Dispatch

Nomad delivers a powerful, inter-dimensional punch that knocks enemy back a good distance (10 meters?) and sends the enemy into the Rift Plane. Holding the key will affect multiple enemies and consume more energy. If enemies are already in the Rift Plane, using Dispatch will send them back to the Material Plane. 

Second Ability - Travese

Nomad dashes a short distance and passes over to the rift plane. Using Traverse again will allow Nomad to exit the Rift Plane.

Version 2.0 - Normad phases into the rift plane. (Like current Limbo but a better cast time) After phasing into the Rift Plane, he leaves behind a gateway for allies and enemies. 

Version 3.0:
- Nomad phases into the rift plane for a short period before returning to the Material Plane. If the key is held, Nomad will phase into the Rift Plane for an indefinite duration.
- If a directional key is also held while activating the Traverse ability, Nomad will additionally dash at that direction .  
- While dashing, Nomad phases into the Rift Plane and will return to the Material Plane at the end of the dash. Holding down the Traverse ability key while dashing will allow Nomad to continue staying in the Rift Plane at the end of the dash.
- More energy is consumed if the ability key is held.

Third Ability - Radial Unleash

Nomad slams the ground and deals damage to nearby enemies. Enemies in the Material Plane is knocked back and briefly stun while enemies in the Rift Plane is Ragdolled a short distance away from Nomad's location.

Final Ability - Split Destiny

Nomad incapacitates an enemy. While being incapacitate, the enemy receives enhanced damage (Eg: 2X/3X/4X/5X) from both the Material Plane and the Rift Plane. A percentage of the damage dealt to the incapacitated enemy will be unleash in an AOE. Affects Boss. Only one enemy could be affected at a time.

Basically another rift-frame but without the ability to send allies to the rift. So any comments? I'll be honest, he feels OP but maybe? 
Also, I think I just made a very complicated Warframe.

Edit: Added a new function to the second ability - Traverse.

Edit: Traverse ability 'reworked'. lol

Edit: Changes had been made to his passive and second ability.

Edited by V0ltHunter

1 minute ago, TheScytale said:

Honestly I don't feel he's that OP compared to some other frames, just a good CC.

However I don't see the utility in his 2nd power - isn't it the same as "dodging" into the Rift like the reworked version of Limbo does?

Kinda. But I don't like my awesome super badass roll replace by a dash. But do like the dashing entrance. :D

Anyways, I'll admit the second ability seemed too generic.

Just now, (Xbox One)ALG Minuscule36 said:

Scorches, Napalms and Hyekka Masters beg to differ. If he's Limbo's cousin, i'd assume the physics of interdimensional fire ring just as true.

yeah but their fire has some of the most broken physics in the whole game...... would be nice to get that fixed lol

3 minutes ago, LSG501 said:

His passive basically makes him immortal in survival, actually anything, apart from needing air as long as you keep moving.

Low level yes, like limbo. (In my case, my limbo has a 75 sec duration in the rift.) But also like limbo on high levels, beware of what you drag into the rift. Like a bombard or a Venomous Eximus