The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

4th Fan Concept Index (probably closing)

Hunter126

2 minutes ago, (XB1)Awsome Ethan927 said:

Looks like you have been keeping this well maintained, good to see you still hanging in there. Any word from the old index keeper?

Nope the indexers remain inactive. Though BL8 has shown to have last visited on July 21st according to his/her profile meaning BL8 is still connected to Wi-Fi but aside from that nothing's changed.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/17/2016 at 4:20 AM, Synpai said:

An entire theoretical patch.

On 8/17/2016 at 4:01 AM, crystalyq said:

Hi, could you pls add mine concept to the index?

updated.

oops I'm 2 hours late. Well thank you both for your participation. Your concepts have been added to the index.

7 minutes ago, (PS4)LeBlingKing69 said:

oh. your concept has been added to the index.

Now I still add the Fan Concepts that are posted here BUT I also had one request, that was that if someone had recently made a concept, they should wait at least a day and at least till they get a few replies back from their respective concepts.

3 hours ago, (XB1)Awsome Ethan927 said:

Can you post a link to this index in your "about me", that would really help me get back here 

Edit: For the theme of my Tempo concept can you change it to music/bard, please. Also, I made a concept awhile ago that I think I would like to add now.

Sure. But it's kinda also on my topics section of my profile.

Sure.

Sure, on update day.(hehe that horseman/death concept was made on the same day as my b-day)

Edited by Hunter126

Oh I see what (XB1)AwesomeEthan927 means by Indexer's Curse. well at least I'm aware of it. Im just informing everybody right now, i may not be as present because I am working on something outside of the Warframe franchise but I will still try to be a very present indexer so keep posting.