Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

syndicates?

(PSN)GuacGaming

Question

I just saw this syndicate page in ma ship and i want to know a little more. How am i supposed to choose? are there any consequences for choosing one instead of another? does it matter if i dont join a syndicate? can i join more than one? if anyone can explain i would appreciate it

Thanks

4 answers to this question

1. Pick a syndicate and then choose next title, the first level is free and they will give you a sigil, wear the sigil on your warframe by going to Arsenal > Appearance > Regalia X% of your ingame XP gets turned into standing for your syndicate and an additional 50% of that gets turned into positive standing for their ally and negetive standing for their opposed syndicate while 100% gets converted to negetive standing for their enemy faction.

2. The only real consequences are having the syndicate that you gain negetive standing for sending "death squads" after you which are composed of all eximus units of whatever specter they offer their members with the exception of Cephalon Suda who sends eximus scavenger drones so if you want to base it solely on that then I guess pick the ones you find easiest to fight? Death squads are as follows

Steel Meridian: Roller Eximus

Arbiters of Hexis: Corrupted Lancer Eximus

Cephalon Suda: Scavenger Drone Eximus

The Perrin Sequence: Moa Eximus

Red Viel: Charger Eximus

New Loka: Ancient Healer Eximus

besides death squads the only real downside is being locked out of whatever that syndicate offers but you can always get anything they sell (Except for cosmetics) from trading anyway.

3. No, it really doesn't matter but you might as well they give you free stuff so there's no real reason not to

4.Yes, you can be allied with up to 4 at any given time, Join 1 syndicate and get friend points with their allied syndicate so you pretty much always have at least 2 that you can be potentially allied with in addition to that you can join a syndicate that they're neutral to and get XP for their ally making 4

To make that less confusing I'll give an example, I joined Suda so I get standing for that syndicate when I do missions but because Suda is allied with the Arbiters I get standing for them too making 2 syndicates my allies. After I reached max rank in Suda/Arbiters and bought everything I joined Steel Meridian which has no affiliation to either gaining standing has no negetive effect on my other 2 syndicates but since Steel meridian is allied with Red Viel I gain standing for them. The tricky thing about this is if I want to keep Suda/Arbiters as my ally I can never use Red Viel's sigil since they are an enemy to those. gaining passive standing by being an ally however has no negetive impact on other syndicates. So I'm technically a part of 4 syndicates.

If you have any more questions you can always use the Wiki page here it goes into far more depth than I ever could in a post so just read up and make a decision based on what you think would be most rewarding.

Edited by -Amaterasu-
Typos