Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excalibur Prime - Missing gold trims

Teshin_Dax

As in title ...

Pls add our old gold trims on the legs ..

I really love the pbr update .. But i miss the original excalibur prime look ...
(color´s too) ..never be able to use the Default pattern...

Pls restore the gold part´s.. especially on the legs of excalibur prime ..
I just want the original excalibur prime back (not the old shiny gold-look )

Thx..

Edited by WaRsHooTer666

i know what you mean. there were some trims on kneecaps too

I was expecting a better  revised version after pbr and still there are parts that cant be colored.

Sometimes i hate being a founder and having exca p only for us because if the community had it too he would get more attention

6 hours ago, Darkstalix said:

i know what you mean. there were some trims on kneecaps too

I was expecting a better  revised version after pbr and still there are parts that cant be colored.

Sometimes i hate being a founder and having exca p only for us because if the community had it too he would get more attention

Yes.. same feeling here... and it will even hurt more when Umbra gets more details and even a quest, because of the fact that he is the "first"..
I wish they will introduce a excal prime cinematic  (First Prime).. I wish they would give us our details or more love for what we paid...

Edited by WaRsHooTer666

5 hours ago, B_R_A_B_U_S-v12 said:

I totally agree my friend ( old Excalibur Prime was better (gold parts). Hoop DE  will hear us and return old parts.

I loved the upgrade ... but if the Gold parts on the legs were to small to see them .. then you could simply add the shiny old Gold to those area´s

I don't see the reason to take away some gold from one of the primed frames with less gold bits, it only makes him even less noticeable in the crowds, so I agree with bringing those gold bits back (even though I'm not sure what you're talking about since there's no comparison pics)

23 hours ago, WaRsHooTer666 said:

Yes.. same feeling here... and it will even hurt more when Umbra gets more details and even a quest, because of the fact that he is the "first"..
I wish they will introduce a excal prime cinematic  (First Prime).. I wish they would give us our details or more love for what we paid...

Smells like quality salt that will be overflowing soon once the wait for umbra finally ends, about the cinematic, Excalibur prime might get participation in some quests, anyways turning a warframe currently unobtainable and not coming back into a NPC would be mean to players who don't care about him simply because they don't know of his existence, but might start looking for a way to farm him that will never success.

About cinematic trailer (like saryn or vauban) I thought they were doing it for unvaulted frames (haven't seen mag video so far) so making one for excalibur would be, once again, mean to many players and misleading to many others, so I'm sad to say that it might not happen regardless of how much many of us would like to see that video.

2 hours ago, -----LegioN----- said:

I don't see the reason to take away some gold from one of the primed frames with less gold bits, it only makes him even less noticeable in the crowds, so I agree with bringing those gold bits back (even though I'm not sure what you're talking about since there's no comparison pics)

Hide contents

Smells like quality salt that will be overflowing soon once the wait for umbra finally ends, about the cinematic, Excalibur prime might get participation in some quests, anyways turning a warframe currently unobtainable and not coming back into a NPC would be mean to players who don't care about him simply because they don't know of his existence, but might start looking for a way to farm him that will never success.

About cinematic trailer (like saryn or vauban) I thought they were doing it for unvaulted frames (haven't seen mag video so far) so making one for excalibur would be, once again, mean to many players and misleading to many others, so I'm sad to say that it might not happen regardless of how much many of us would like to see that video.

Thx for your Feedback :)