Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why does support take so long..

Red13uII

Question

already been 5 days no response wanna get my old account back but forgot email i have all stuff i need to prove it just support is taking forever... i understand they are busy but 5 days.. last time it took 1 week and thats when i wrote nevermind i found my email in my ticket request a year ago then they replied oh okay good any other issues dont be afraid to right a ticket...

Edited by Red13uII

5 answers to this question

They need to get through a lot - and I mean, a LOT - of requests per day. It took me more than a week I think before one of my questions was answered, I've only used it once. As long as everyone tries not to ask stupid questions, it doesn't get too unbearable ^^

8 minutes ago, Red13uII said:

already been 5 days no response wanna get my old account back but forgot email i have all stuff i need to prove it just support is taking forever... i understand they are busy but 5 days.. last time it took 1 week and thats when i wrote nevermind i found my email in my ticket request a year ago then they replied oh okay good any other issues dont be afraid to right a ticket...

You think that is long? Hu guess you didn't had the pleasure with any other Support from any other Game.

Last time i contacted Rockstar about some Issue i had in GTA V it took them 1 and a half months to reply (and the reply was an automatic one). After that it took them again 2 months for a real reply (which didn't solve my Problem) and then 1 month more for the thrid reply which finally solved the Issue.

7 Days really is not much when it comes to Support for Games. Actually Warframe Support is one of the quickest to respons usually, atleast in my experience (shortest wait time i had was 4 hours, longest 1 week).

Edited by Evers

I'm gonna go ahead and point it out since no one else has. On top of the insane stockpile of tickets they have to go through (mostly because of people repeatedly spamming the same thing to them because they're impatient probably) and they have a limited staff- you need to consider that 2 of those 5 days you have been waiting were the weekend, that they are human beings, and that they have days off just like everyone else.

Also consider the fact that MOST companies' support teams don't actually exist- they're a giant lie that you'll never get a response from. Additionally most of the ones you DO get a response from will take upwards of a MONTH or more, have a generic/unhelpful response set that never gets you an actual solution, or both.

Warframe support is the best I've ever seen- just have some patience and let them get to you.