Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is This Kubrow Worth Anything? (PC)

WorldCreator123

Question

So, I've lasted this long without asking any questions on the forums, but this one is really killing me. I've seen people sell lotus kubrow imprints and whatnot for such high prices, what I want to know is if this guy's imprints are worth anything, and whether or not i should take my chances with using the imprints and trying to get one of those bulky ones, or just sell the imprints, and should i sell the imprints, how much are they worth?

qJ1qmSL.jpg

Male, lotus fur pattern, Raksa, with light orange and white fur colours, I hear that apparently orange is a rare colour and that raksa lotus kubrows are a popular buy. Kubrows aren't my thing, may anybody in the community enlighten me?

Edited by NovusNova
Fixed Image

5 answers to this question

None of you ended up being any help, huh?

I'd say this one would go for 100-250, since it's an athletic Lotus Raksa, with one rare color, Red. Congrats on the single-rare Lotus, it's pretty lucky. I'd suggest trying to sell it on the forums here, in the trading section.

Since imprints really aren't guaranteed(to work that is) anyways and work off of bizarre rules

Honestly

No

Also this is almost maliciously false. The chance of a failed breeding from two identical imprints is so low it does not actually factor in pricing. This sort of excuse is usually made by people trying to wiggle their way to lower prices, and is not a good thought process to have or throw around.

Edited by Exploderizer