Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Has anyone Noticed this? & when was this added back as it was never mentioned in patch notes or hot fix notes DE Stealth added

I was running vauban prime for the 1st time since release week to test a new build & I noticed something odd & it really didn't occur to me until the 2nd game I ran it 1st game I thought it was the other vaubuan in my squad 

But then he changed frames & I was the only the only vauban & after casting bastille I noticed the Techo Net was added back & it still had the swirling Wind inside the net it kinda surprised me 

As I thought the swirling wind was cool & unique to vauban prime himself & while the Swirling Wind inside the net still makes Vauban Prime Bastille unique I just thought it was weird 

Even more strange is it slipped tru the cracks as I never saw anyone here mention it or anything what happened why was it added back or was it a bug upon release & the net was never supposed to be gone? Or did DE add it back Cuz of too much crying?? 

Plz explain not that it matters or anything I'm just curious as to what happened & why? & why it went unnoticed thx

Well, Not sure any of us can answer that, there could be any number of reasons why it got changed and DE didn't (probably forgot to) mention it.

But anyways, what vauban prime really needs as a cool visual bonus is golden grenades :P

Yeah I know theStychale but I'm referring to Bastille when Vauban Prime 1st came out His Bastille was very different & unique from original vauban.

Vauban Prime Bastille was actually Swirling Wind with no visible net.. which made him different.

But Now if you go play him the Swirling Wind is still there but now the Invisible Net has returned & while the net & swirling wind effect is still unique to vauban prime it's the fact the net was added back without a bleep from DE in the patch notes or from someone posting it on the forums basically it slipped tru the cracks & none has even talked about it 

I was just curious if the net being gone from. Vauban Prime was a bug & never was intended to be removed or if there was another reason for it resurfacing.

It doesn't matter to me as the net actually is nice as it helps to verify if the mods are actually increasing my range or reducing it where it was actually hard to tell just from the swirling Wind if through range mods were working as intended.

So like I said I'm fine with it I'm just curious as to how none has mentioned it all this time as I was caught off guard until the 2nd game when I became the only vauban in the game only then I noticed the net was no fluke.

So just wanted to see what's up & rather you all are fine with it or ur opinion on it 

& yes I agree with the other posters here golden balls would indeed be awesome &add more uniqueness to vauban prime.

If they can make Rhino Prime iron skin gold then they should he able to make minelayer balls gold! Make it happen de!

Edited by (PS4)ChiefsFury1984

10 minutes ago, thegamer118 said:

Nah man you must have not noticed it, it was there from the start

Oh I can assure you that at least on console anyway it was never there because when I casted Bastille all I saw was the swirling Wind & no net even people on vauban prime wiki are now mentioning that the net has indeed resurfaced so in other words it was never there so very wired perhaps Mabye it was glitched on console if so then glad to see it was fixed but wish it would have been mentioned.

Thanks