Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash 4 Rework idea

Looopeh

Just look at these 2 images:

44ff73db3545969d335cafbb67bab490.jpg

1101993c108b3c350890b1afe9109b2f.jpg

I don't like his 4th skill now and i don't know what DE will actually do to it in a near future but i really, really hope we can acually use his hidden blades, like Mesa uses her pistols, you have to aim and then shoot but with Ash you just press a button and he does all the job and most of the time if not all the time you don't acually see his blades in action, you don't feel the badass he is supposed to be.

What about a toggle ability similar to Excalibur's Energy Sword, when you press 4, those badass blades come out of your hands and when you press the melee button he teleports to the selected target and keeps teleporting across the map but manually, YOU choose the target. Perhaps it would have it's own combos.

I have no ideas for his new 4 but i really wanted to see his blades in action, if you got any ideas just post down and discuss.

Edited by Looopeh

Yeah, make it a stance with combos, and make counter and stealth finishers do those animations. And every time he does a finisher clones spawn to finish off nearby enemies, like a manual bladestorm, would synergize with Teleport.

I would like this. All it needs is interactivity, as its damage output is fine. I hope they don't nerf his Damage output because currently Mesa is doing absolutely stupid amounts of damage even to lv 140 heavy gunners with armor

Edited by OzoneSlayer

As I have been pushing this same idea with a few others join the Team of what we call

EXALTED BLADE STORM

Heres My thread on basically the same idea You have. Btw Vote herte if you want a Stance Blade Storm like EB Hysteria Primal Fury etc since Ash is the First with innate Weapons that are infact Melee http://www.strawpoll.me/7404229

Spoiler

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Ash

• Trivia

• Ash was the first Warframe that had innate physical weapons associated with his frame, in this case his hidden blades he uses in his Blade Storm ability. The second frame with this innate physical weapon was Mesa and her Regulator pistols she uses in her Peacemaker ability.

This is a link with Facts that Ash was First with Innate Physical Weapons in his ability proving a Stance does fit his theme since alot of Nay sayers wana discredit the idea dont listen to there hate, just copy paste and watch them look for some type of excuse to say its not a good idea or doesnt fit Ash.

Facts are Facts! Cant argue with Facts like it or no!

I support Your thread OP just add some ideas on how You would design it. Get creative and have fun, imagine Yourself playing Him in this form and explain in detail how it works etc...

Killa