Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How do I even kill this thing???

Cenat

Question

So recently I just wanted a meat bag to sponge up all of my Peacemaker's damage. I though:

Lvl 90 Juggernaut Behemoth

And so I did just that, but boom! Level 500 Juggernaught Behemoth! I ditched Mesa and used Frost, it one-shotted 4 192% strength globes. Nope I guess. Then I tried Exalted Blade. Nope. Then I went on to Vauban, Bastille keeps him up, but 0 damage with a 5-forma Vaykor Hek. 

Anyone know how to kill this besides overlapping Sonar?

1 hour ago, VanLyrr said:

With it's level, damage reduction from armor, and massive hp, this thing will make you run out of bullets before you get to finish it. I don't think it's possible tbh, not without ammo cakes anyway

@Ghost333 not sure if coelacanth catching is a ref to animal crossing or just coincidence =.=

I tested Banshee. One shot one kill of this thingeridoo. 

You can one shot him. You need ash and cover lethality dagger, you have to equip his new teleport  augment mod. First you teleport to the jug which doesn't trigger the finisher but if you do it a 2nd time it will assassinate it. Yes level 500 juggernauts.

8 hours ago, ShiraHagane said:

I pressed 2 and 3, shot the ground with concealed explosives, then killed it with my boomstick

Pic or vid or it didn't happen

one shot you are dead. Its health is too much for a "boom stick"

9 hours ago, Demetriio said:

I have used corrosive lacera with 99 status chance  and ivara sleep arrows with covert lethality

Also if you dont want to bring any specific gear to kill him, his belly is his weak point, from time to time he shows it.

He is not finisher-able

10 hours ago, S0V3REiGN said:

You can one shot him. You need ash and cover lethality dagger, you have to equip his new teleport  augment mod. First you teleport to the jug which doesn't trigger the finisher but if you do it a 2nd time it will assassinate it. Yes level 500 juggernauts.

Thanks? A video or picture would be appreciate though