Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Saryn Prime Bad?

PancakePowderMix

Question

6 hours ago, Senpai-Pie said:

Saryn Prime isn't bad. Just a lot of people have no idea how to use her correctly as she used to be a Press-4-To-Win Warframe before.

She's actually pretty deadly. Deadlier than before, even.

This is the best answer as well as true.  She has more options than she use to.  I'm still experimenting with her.  

7 hours ago, PancakePowderMix said:

...but I heard that saryn prime is bad, thoughts??

I've heard the Earth is flat, but I suspect it isn't so.

I suspect the same is true with SarynP. Just a suspicion founded a very large amount of gameplay, but, hey, hearsay and rumor is always a valid metric of warframe performance.

Saryn Prime is the DPS queen.  a Spore build are incredible for late game damage.  Molt, case spore, and then spread the spores with a status weapon to watch her diseases take over the entire map

Trinity is a great support and she has different builds you can used based on what role you need.  SUpport (Energy vampire), Tank (balanced build) or Healer (blessing build)

Vauban is the king of crowd control. he can lock down whole tiles and choke points with a single bastille. and even is good on a defense with a few well placed Vortexes

For Saryn, you want duration and range, as well as regenerative molt as that can help. Gas Lanka can help for huge bursts of damage, Hikou prime for spreading spores and decent damage while Ignis offers good spreading of spores. She can scale really well, especially if you constantly pop spores as they apply so many viral procs when you do. Consider her a debuff/nuke frame, with some slight self healing. With Hikou alone, i can nuke the map in L100 Sorties.

Vauban is a crowd control frame through and through. You want duration and range, with some slightly power efficiency and either strength or repelling bastile. He's good at preventing adds from accessing an area and can be paired with a Frost to make an objective impossible to attack without bombards.

Trinity is good with the right frames in a team. A blessing Trin should stack duration and power efficiency, while the usual EV trin must nuke duration, and have good strength/decent range. For example, EV is useless to a Molecular Prime Nova as they can use Zenurik to maintain themselves indefinately, but she is good with frames who burn through energy quickly, as well as offering overshields with her augment.

11 hours ago, (XB1)Twinna25 said:

Trinity is good with the right frames in a team. A blessing Trin should stack duration and power efficiency, while the usual EV trin must nuke duration, and have good strength/decent range. For example, EV is useless to a Molecular Prime Nova as they can use Zenurik to maintain themselves indefinately, but she is good with frames who burn through energy quickly, as well as offering overshields with her augment.

Trinity is a beast in Hijack missions.  Can you say instant shield restore.  :D

Back on Topic:  Thank all of you for the ideas and tactics for Saryn.  They give me more options than I was previously aware of.  Thank you all.  :D