Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Kind of Kubrow?

FinOCE

Question

5 answers to this question

If it's your first kubrow, go into the mods section and check out the kubrow mods.  The 2 gold cards should say what it is.

If it's not your first kubrow, do the same as above and remove the older kubrows.  If none left then you've got another identical type.

Pattern? It's splotchy. Can't tell breed from the exterior. You'd need to check the imprints. Or the incubator will tell you by asking "Learn more about X Kubrows" where X is the breed. Those are very nice colors. It could be worth a lot.

Edited by Exploderizer

2 hours ago, Exploderizer said:

Pattern? It's splotchy. Can't tell breed from the exterior. You'd need to check the imprints. Or the incubator will tell you by asking "Learn more about X Kubrows" where X is the breed. Those are very nice colors. It could be worth a lot.

thanks, just wanted to know the pattern, in a few hours I'll be able to find out what type of kubrow. It is like my 6th kubrow, but looks to be the rarest, I think that might be like blue and yellow.

Do you know if it would be rare or sell for much, considering it is splotchy?

1 minute ago, SpawnCraft--Spawnling123 said:

Do you know if it would be rare or sell for much, considering it is splotchy?

A spotted blue/gold could be worth up to 400 or more depending on if it's bulky or not. A bulky could probably run you around 500 to the right buyer, but I'd ask for a price check in the trade chat as well. You can also sell it from there, since there are a lot of Kubrow buyers on the forums.