Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is This a Good Loki Prime Build?

BattleDucky

12 answers to this question

8 minutes ago, secret9005 said:

Well if you're going for a balanced build then that's good, you can try using a R6 Narrow instead and get your hands on a P Cont and Flow if possible.

Ok cool, yeah I am going for a balanced build. I know I need the primed mods but they are hard to get. I'm trying lol. 

6 minutes ago, secret9005 said:

R6 Narrow gives you a negative range of 42% so you can easily use stretch to balance that out, and use a R4 Fleeting and Streamline instead since the max cap is at 75%. lessens the drain on duration.

Awesome, yeah I will do that.

1 hour ago, S0V3REiGN said:

I would replace flow with a streamline and cut down that fleeting to 4/5 as someone else said.

The +75% power efficiency is important to remember when modding. If you go over, one of the mods is basically disabled. I only use a maxed Fleeting Expertise when I have a Blind Rage to pair it with.

2 hours ago, ashrah said:

u also need something like QT for survivability loki  going down pretty quicky also natural talent is very good too

Loki's survivability is the ability to turn invisible. That being said I try to take Vitality on all frames because of Slash procs and Toxin/Fire Eximus auras.

Battleducky, I'm not really sure what you're trying to achieve with your build here. I'd suggest you split your Loki into two configurations, one a duration-focused build for Rescue and Spy missions and the other trading some Duration for Power Range and Irradiating Disarm to use in higher-level content with squads.

3 minutes ago, WrathAscending said:

Loki's survivability is the ability to turn invisible. That being said I try to take Vitality on all frames because of Slash procs and Toxin/Fire Eximus auras.

Battleducky, I'm not really sure what you're trying to achieve with your build here. I'd suggest you split your Loki into two configurations, one a duration-focused build for Rescue and Spy missions and the other trading some Duration for Power Range and Irradiating Disarm to use in higher-level content with squads.

that how i build my loki...i have 3 config 1 speed for spy mission. one max range.... and last max duration

11 hours ago, WrathAscending said:

Ok then how does this look for a Irradiating Disarm Build? (http://goo.gl/GAW5Ht)

And I made a duration-focused speed run build (http://goo.gl/zo5ICf).

Edited by BattleDucky
New Content