Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If you need cryotic, neural sensors, neurodes, PIGMENTS, and so on THIS IS THE WEEKEND. Buy a booster (USE this special pigment strategy)

Troll_Logic

Question

Many people need cryotic, neural sensors, and so on.  This weekend is the time to farm.

First go buy a 3 or 7 day resource booster.  This will give you 4X drops.  400 Cryotic instead of 100 for each excavator.  Farm the dog poopie out of it.

Need neural sensors?  Go to Sinai defense mission and stay there for 20 waves.  You'll get tons. You can farm Alad V, but Sinai will yeild you more, faster, and you'll get great exp at the same time.

Won't help with nitain, but oxium and nuerodes will 4X as well.

Also, PIGMENTS!  I need to farm Zanuka pigments and I'm getting 4 pigments each time he dies.

Here's the special pigment strategy.  Farm the pigments you need and turn them in BUT NOT ALL OF THEM,  Leave 1 short.

Here's why.  When you turn in the total mount of pigment, the dojo will automatically start the research and that takes 36 hours.  36 hours you can't farm pigments.

So here's what you do

1)  Farm the pigments to need to finish

2)  Turn all in except for one.  For example, if you dojo needs 480 pigments, turn in 479.  This gets you to one kill, but doesn't start the research

3)  Switch pigments and farm another.  This way you can farm as many as you can with a 4x booster

4)  Rinse and repeat until the boosters are dead

5)  Then go kill one enemy, turn in the pigment, and start the research.

6)  When that's done 36 hours later, go kill something else and start another research.  

Easy pigment farming.

Get a booster.  Farm farm farm to annoying stuff now and you'll never have to worry about it again.

Edited by Troll_Logic

6 answers to this question

very true. About a year ago they did luck of the irish double resource weekend and I had a 3 day booster, I haven't had to farm cells, neurodes, neural sensors since. And want it platinum free? if you're not lucky enough to get a resource boost on your daily login grab Baro's for ducats and creds. High cost sure but it saves plat. just check what you liquefy into ducats isn't worth plat in trading chat

16 minutes ago, (PS4)Agent_CHAR said:

Or just not put in the credits?  Seems easier.

But u must inform all your Clanmates about that, also put Pigment into research only when u have enough and exchange imediatly, because while u farm for the rest some1 proactive can easily start research.