Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Disconnected with host window auto-reboot...

Kardsharp

Question

After 40min of T3 Survival, host Windows (probably 10) just rebooted all by it self (thanks Microsoft). So we got sent back to our ship loosing 40min of grind (for me some chroma mashing 2,3,E action...) Can DE find a way to fix this, it's incredibly anoying, happened to me yesterday too after 15+ waves in a T4 D. Don't want to play lunaros, don't want anymore pets. Just don't want to loose every painful grind like this anymore. Im 1500 hours+ in this game, never complained before, but now this went too far. Thanks anyway for the game.

Edited by Kardsharp

5 answers to this question

12 minutes ago, Kardsharp said:

After 40min of T3 Survival, host Windows (probably 10) just rebooted all by it self (thanks Microsoft). So we got sent back to our ship loosing 40min of grind (for me some chroma mashing 2,3,E action...) Can DE find a way to fix this, it's incredibly anoying, happened to me yesterday too after 15+ waves in a T4 D. Don't want to play lunaros, don't want anymore pets. Just don't want to loose every painful grind like this anymore. Im 1500 hours+ in this game, never complained before, but now this went too far. Thanks anyway for the game.

This is of your responsibility to install Windows updates before the forced reboot (48hours after delaying it, if I'm correct).

DE has nothing to fix here, and even if they would want to, this is beyond their capabilities.

Install your updates as soon as your computer notify you to. You can access/modify the options about the installation process of your updates under Start Button>Settings>Update and Security.

Thread Soul Punched from General Discussion to Players helping Players.

No the "no host migration" like in a normal game. It's automatic lose all when host leave.

Because they are Void mission I guess. Hope in new star chart and key update this mess is solved.

Edited by Kardsharp