Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can i delete my character and restart?

(PSN)KieranIsWatching

Question

ok so I will be frank. I downloaded the game a few months ago and just thought "oh it's a free to play so it wont be any good" I rushed threw a few hours of the game not paying attention to anything that was going on. it was around this point I realised this game is hella fun. I didn't even realise I had special skills until my suit was lvl 11 lol. now I just want to start fresh watch the cut scenes and take in the lore. So can I delete my character or have it removed somehow without having to get a new psn id? 

14 answers to this question

Uhhh, Im unsure if you chuold really do that without making a new account, however if you go and contact support, Im sure they might be able to wipe-clean your account, if you..REALLY want that.

So two ways:

1. Ask Support to wipe clean your account (Fresh)

2. Make a new account, and ask support to kill your main (I whuold go for first choice, if I was you)

Tho, a Warning: MAKE SURE YOU REALLY WANT THIS!, AS THERE WILL BE NO WAY OF TURNING BACK, ONCE THE ACTION HAS BEEN MADE!

Edited by LegionCynex

3 minutes ago, AurumandArgentum said:

Not as far as I am aware, do be aware that if you create multiple accounts (Which is edgy enough as is) they CANNOT interact with each other in any way, shape, or form.

I have OCD so even if I wanted to have the items from my current account sent to my possible new account I still wouldn't be able to play because it will feel wrong lol

Quick question; why would you want to?

Also, just wait a while. Support gets a heck of a lot of tickets in such a short amount of time- once it took a week or two(tiny exaggeration)  for mine to get replied to, just be patient :)

I'm not sure if they do this for console, though. It wouldn't excactly be fair if they didn't, but I've only really heard of this being done on PC.

Edited by Richtor2415

Just now, Richtor2415 said:

Also, just wait a while. Support gets a heck of a lot of tickets in such a short amount of time- once it took a week or two for mine to get replied to, just be patient :)

I'm not sure if they do this for console, though. It wouldn't excactly be fair if they didn't, but I've only really heard of this being done on PC.

well its half ocd and half story. My ocd acts up when I feel like I rush/don't do something correct or miss some vital info. I skipped all the cut  scenes didn't listen to or read any text. I didn't even know I could do special skills and such until I had a lvl 11 ex lol. but I really like the game and I feel like I'm cheating the devs by skipping there content

7 minutes ago, Richtor2415 said:

probably because the quests are not repeatable, so, he can't look at their lore again after doing it in-game

there's an promise from DE to allow them to be done again... but still no ETA and not in evidence that this will come on U19, neither for "Specter on the Rail" or "The War Within"

1 minute ago, Zeyez said:

probably because the quests are not repeatable, so, he can't look at their lore again after doing it in-game

there's an promise from DE to allow them to be done again... but still no ETA and not in evidence that this will come on U19, neither for "Specter on the Rail" or "The War Within"

Yeah I had no idea what was going on all I knew is I had a sword and people needed slashing. had no idea about the mutation things or special skills or making weapons/ gear lol

21 minutes ago, (PS4)KieranIsWatching said:

well its half ocd and half story. My ocd acts up when I feel like I rush/don't do something correct or miss some vital info. I skipped all the cut  scenes didn't listen to or read any text. I didn't even know I could do special skills and such until I had a lvl 11 ex lol. but I really like the game and I feel like I'm cheating the devs by skipping there content

Ah, that makes sense. I suppose all you can do is wait for them to reply to your ticket, then :)

50 minutes ago, LegionCynex said:

Uhhh, Im unsure if you chuold really do that without making a new account, however if you go and contact support, Im sure they might be able to wipe-clean your account, if you..REALLY want that.

So two ways:

1. Ask Support to wipe clean your account (Fresh)

2. Make a new account, and ask support to kill your main (I whuold go for first choice, if I was you)

Tho, a Warning: MAKE SURE YOU REALLY WANT THIS!, AS THERE WILL BE NO WAY OF TURNING BACK, ONCE THE ACTION HAS BEEN MADE!

oh I def want it lol. I have no idea wtf is going on in the story I don't know who the guy is that was trying to get into my mind? or that woman that allways contacts me

I would love a fresh play through as well, so much I can't remember after a long brake and would like to take in some of the new content in a more organic process than lets run X new mission.

A ++ mode or full reset with plat earned/purchased retained would be worth cash and I hope it comes by the time you can go through this whole game as a flowing narrative

1 hour ago, (PS4)KieranIsWatching said:

Yeah I had no idea what was going on all I knew is I had a sword and people needed slashing. had no idea about the mutation things or special skills or making weapons/ gear lol

about the thing you lost, probably was:

- tutorial quest (that explain about the foundry, arsenal, how to equip mods... these things, but not everything, like sentinels, how to leveling the mods up and the powers of the warframe that are earned by leveling, on level 10 you have all 4 power and level 30 reach their maximum level)

- (lore) the reason behind you awakening and the reasons behind your actions in the quest

-  the general explanation about the mission types like extermination, sabotage, spy, rescue...

- (probably) about the infestation comeback in the quest Once Awake, right after the tutorial quest, if you did before

good luck with your ticket

just try not use your initial platinum on things beyond weapon/warframe slots yet, they are valuable for players that are starting