Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Daily First Win and Weapon Damage Question

Valionus

Question

Did they remove the Daily First Win Bonus? For several days now i haven't noticed it pop-up after i complete a mission after the server reset. 

As for my second question why is my Cronus showing it has reduced damage?

C4159C2729EAF6E875156B1F14C4F8F93681B5FC

I have not changed any of the equipped mods yet it shows like this, i'm thinking its a bug because if i log-out and back in it goes back to this:

50FC325AD5941BCE0F67428E9ED85FC2CB532DD9

But when i go do some fusion on the mod bench and return to the Arsenal it returns back to showing the red marks on the first picture, either its a glitch or i'm doing something wrong.

Edited by Valionus

7 answers to this question

nobody has said anything about daily first win removal and i do recall seeing it in the last few days as well. as for your damage i have no idea whats going on since the numbers are being changed by so little that its not a dragon key causing it. i'd take it to the bug reports subforum if you dont get anything from another player soon.

Edited by Caobie

1 minute ago, Cyborg-Rox said:

Wait, what? I'm always getting a Daily First Win. ON EVERY MISSION I COMPLETE!

I guess were the exact opposite i haven't gotten a Daily First Win for around 4 days now ON EVERY mission i complete ..derp!

Most likely because the "Daily First Win" is a completely forgotten-about mechanic whose functionality has ceased to be relevant both to players and devs. I haven't seen it trigger since I started playing again, except in Conclave where I get it every single match. tbf that's where a first win bonus SHOULD apply, but I digress. When it does appear, it doesn't seem to do or mean anything anyway.

Come to think of it I haven't seen a daily first win for a few days either.

Your Cronus drop could be caused if you were just looking at one of the other setups; it will show changes in damage as you switch between A, B and C. If that's not it I'm tempted to shrug and call it a visual bug.

1 hour ago, Kappatalist said:

Most likely because the "Daily First Win" is a completely forgotten-about mechanic whose functionality has ceased to be relevant both to players and devs. I haven't seen it trigger since I started playing again, except in Conclave where I get it every single match. tbf that's where a first win bonus SHOULD apply, but I digress. When it does appear, it doesn't seem to do or mean anything anyway.

1 hour ago, Aurea_Hiigara said:

Come to think of it I haven't seen a daily first win for a few days either.

Your Cronus drop could be caused if you were just looking at one of the other setups; it will show changes in damage as you switch between A, B and C. If that's not it I'm tempted to shrug and call it a visual bug.

Well this is comforting, knowing that i'm not the only one that has been wondering what happened to the Daily First Win, I got used to it since i'm still fairly new to the game only been playing a total of 2 weeks and its something you tend to notice and remember the first time around.

As for my Cronus i think it is indeed a visual glitch, it also happens when i revert back to my Skana, if i log out it goes back to normal but IF i use the mod bench and then return to the foundry it shows the decreased damage values even though the decreased value is the "actual" damage so i don't know why its calculating that it went down. I might just make a bug report about it.

Thank you everyone for all the replies.