Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Draco Ceres Abbreviations

UGOTCOOKIES

Question

Hey guys can someone explain the roles and abbreviations for Draco Ceres? I've seen lots used in recruiting tab but never know what they stand for.

So far I only know of EV Trinity (as I play Trinity) so that allies have the energy to spam abilities.

And buff im asuming is Rhino for Roar?

Not so sure about the others like Rj? Null? 

7 answers to this question

RJ Radial javelin, spammy 3rd Excalibur. Trin can be bless or EV (life or energy). Nova can slow or speed, so they'll use Slova or Spova. Rhino stomp or roar (cc or buff) etc etc, 

"Null" is totally unknown to me, don't know wtf it is

Those are not Draco only. Btw don't waste too much time on draco's meta, it's not Warframe, it's Draco

Edited by Xgomme

14 minutes ago, Xgomme said:

RJ Radial javelin, spammy 3rd Excalibur. Trin can be bless or EV (life or energy). Nova can slow or speed, so they'll use Slova or Spova. Rhino stomp or roar (cc or buff) etc etc, 

Those are not Draco only. Btw don't waste too much time on draco's meta, it's not Warframe, it's Draco

Wow thanks for the reply! 

Im kinda on the Draco bandwagon after lvling mastery fodder from unranked to 30 in only 2 rounds with a booster. 

Also I migjt have remembered it incorrectly and "Null" might not actually be a thing. xD 

25 minutes ago, Xgomme said:

I have never seen the term "Spova" before, you'll read Speed or Fast Nova much more often in chat. 

And buff may also refer to Equinox, b/c she buffs Power Strength or Saryn, b/c she easily procs whole map with viral, reducing enemy health to half (may not be everyone's interpretation, some may only want rhino).

"Null" or "Nullies" usually refers to the Corpus' Nullifier crewmen, but it's not that as Draco is a Grineer node. I don't think it means "Null Star" as that's not one of Nova's better powers. perhaps it refers to ay good CC frame "nullifying" the enemies by casting things like Divine Spears, Tentacle Swarm, etc?

generally, the more common abbreviations are WTF, OMG, FFS and AFK.

RJ is Excalibur built for Radial Javelin, buff is probably Rhino, though I'm guessing anything that buffs is good.

Not sure what Null is. Maybe Frost built for Avalanche? I mean the enemies are nullified by being frozen xD

Null could just mean "anything" ... which would be a Leech (someone who is not going to actively contribute) but has the Corrosive projection Aura equiped.

Buff usually means Equinox with Pacify Provoke augment, a Roar Rhino (max duration and Strength) or a Frame with a buff augment (i.e. Frost with Freeze forc