Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Oberon rework

(PSN)alphacreed15

Smite:smite should guarantee track enemies and apply a guarantee rad proc and and all the other mechanics should stay.

Hollowed ground:hollowed ground should to me turn enemies into wood while doing 500 points of damage per second.every other mechanic you implemented should stay.(Note: i mainly added the wood thing cause of the abilities name and im not sure what the original damage was but i was watching a bunch of different guides on oberon on youtube and they all said this was his lackluster ability and what they all said was that this was his most useless ability.

Phoenix Renewal: cast fast moving whips which ounce reach your allies heals them and you over time, if you or a teammate dies while under the effect of the ability you get  revived with 50% of your maxed health.(note: i know you all ready have this as an augment mod but c'mon people describe oberon a jake of of all trades and MASTER OF NONE so can he be a master of healing, i only put it to 50% max health back because i thought you wouldn't except max health but if you do then do that instead.and make sure you take care of that travel time and i think that was the #1 problem i heard of this ability)

Reckoning:instead of 50% it should be a 100% guarantee to drop a health and energy orbs and you should keep the guarantee rad proc and any other mechanics.

This changes need or at least should be implemented and i think the community would agree instead of him being a jack of all trades and master of none let him be jack of all trades king of the faires 

also for his passive i think for it to be super useful the wildlife gets a damage buffed when allied and for every map,even corpus,i think you should implement more wild life      

Edited by (PS4)alphacreed15

I think jack of all trades is a good role for Oberon, even if he can't be a master. Playing multiple roles is his main appeal, and if he is the best for any, he'd either be OP, lacking in another role, or have a single focus, which overshadows his main appeal. If playing Oberon for one role, you should probably get a different frame. He doesn't need a buff or a rework, because he is good at playing all of his roles, which no other frame can do.

Just now, (PS4)alphacreed15 said:

i kept his jack of all trades but i buffed him so he can still be a master of something

Yeah, but that goes against the reasons to play him. If he does one thing best, people would play him for that one thing, and not the many things he can offer. If he needed a buff, which he doesn't, his offensive and supportive roles would have to be kept equal. If they weren't, Oberon would likely not be favored by people who like him, and that would definitely upset the more invested players of him.

19 minutes ago, (PS4)Darth-Escar said:

I think jack of all trades is a good role for Oberon, even if he can't be a master. Playing multiple roles is his main appeal, and if he is the best for any, he'd either be OP, lacking in another role, or have a single focus, which overshadows his main appeal. If playing Oberon for one role, you should probably get a different frame. He doesn't need a buff or a rework, because he is good at playing all of his roles, which no other frame can do.

great feed back

3 hours ago, (PS4)alphacreed15 said:

also for his passive i think for it to be super useful the wildlife gets a damage buffed when allied and for every map,even corpus,i think you should implement more wild life      

It was stated that they intend to make more "wildlife" throughout maps ?. 

Also, I like a lot of your suggestions.  I have Oberon unlocked and never use hollowed ground because it doesn't "feel" right for that frame.

First thing I want is to fix the common bug of Smite being in the default energy colour instead of the chosen one. After that, Hallowed Ground's colour is washed out and pretty ugly to my eyes. Then game balance, though frankly I think he works rather well at the moment. Then again, I haven't played him in eons because the graphics bug irritates me so much.