Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Leveling Farm

(PSN)Jom360guy

Question

6 answers to this question

When lvling weapons I usually just take the weapon with me and have 2 other weapons to use. In defense missions you get a lot of xp that way.

Spy missions are also a good way to lvl up weapons. You also get a lot of good mods and ivara that way.

If you want to maximize the xp you get on a weapon you can empty the other 2 weapon slots. This way more of the shared xp and xp from objectives goes to the weapon.

Eximus enemies give a lot more than others, so eximus strongholds in sorties are a good way to farm xp (but please make sure you have at least 1 good weapon with you).

Warframes are a lot harder to level and I don't know a good place to level them outside of draco.

Btw draco might not exist much longer the way it is right now. Once the new solar map is there you can probably still look for high level interception missions.

i like to do ceres spy missions with xp booster...u nned 4 run to max wepon....take of sentinel and all other wepons..... to  get max amount of xp on wepon u wish to lvl up..

Edited by ashrah