Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

i cant play warframe with my ip

.-ItZpiCk-.

Question

like i said i cant play warframe or go to the warframe website with my original ip(german)

this happened yesterday when i tried to login to warframe using my new email address which is nearly identical to my old one after resetting my pc it wasnt saved anymore so i forgot tht its not my real email adress and it told me im temporarely blocked from the website this continued ever since tht one message everytime i try to launch warframe it tells me that the download servers are offline and if i can start the game once im in i cant log in yesterday i couldnt even contact the support but today i could and i did so can anyone tell me how to fix this because i really wanna prepare my archwings for specters of the rail :)

5 answers to this question

looks like you've been IP-banned somehow. Can you still log in with your old account? If you can, you should send a ticket to support with your problem because being banned concerns DE and you only.

Also, have you heard about punctuation marks?

2 minutes ago, Basqui said:

looks like you've been IP-banned somehow. Can you still log in with your old account? If you can, you should send a ticket to support with your problem because being banned concerns DE and you only.

Also, have you heard about punctuation marks?

i have but my grammar isnt the best :D and i already wrote a ticket to support but it only tells me login failed not you hav been banned until... for...

Edited by .-ItZpiCk-.
forgot something

A lot of ISPs will reset your IP address if you disconnect your router and leave it turned off over night (6+ hours seems to do the trick). There are other methods of forcing a change of IP but I found them arcane and could not get them to work. Failing all else you could try contacting your ISP and having them assign you a new IP.

Just now, WrathAscending said:

A lot of ISPs will reset your IP address if you disconnect your router and leave it turned off over night (6+ hours seems to do the trick). There are other methods of forcing a change of IP but I found them arcane and could not get them to work. Failing all else you could try contacting your ISP and having them assign you a new IP.

i already tried it with an other ip and it worked just fine