Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Host migration on defence

alexandru_877

Question

This just happened to me third time ... this time on Ash Prime blueprint .... probably the host returned to the lobby and left squad faster then i could return to lobby.Woke up alone in defence mission ... lost all.How can i avoid this?

Edited by alexandru_877

4 answers to this question

If someone else managed to extract and got the BP but you didn't. and it was a bug and not intentional that you stayed behind -

Fill a ticket to the support. Note down the time and date when this happened, the names of your squad members, what mission you were doing (which tier, what mission), and what item you want restored. As long as one of your squadmates managed to successfully extract and you lost the item due to bug, the support should be able to help you.

Hmmm it kind of sounds like the ash Prime blueprint dropped everyone picked extract and you didn't.

Every five waves of a defense you get a reward and an option to extract or stay if you don't pick anything staying is the default.  If 3 pick extract and 1 stays you will have a host migrate to you and you'll be there alone to continue the mission.

If that's not it it could just be a connection issue which could either be a bad connection on your part or whoever the host is.

Edited by (PS4)Eluminary

On 7/7/2016 at 2:48 PM, Tomppak said:

If someone else managed to extract and got the BP but you didn't. and it was a bug and not intentional that you stayed behind -

Fill a ticket to the support. Note down the time and date when this happened, the names of your squad members, what mission you were doing (which tier, what mission), and what item you want restored. As long as one of your squadmates managed to successfully extract and you lost the item due to bug, the support should be able to help you.

Thanks ... good to know.I obviously clicked extract along with everybody else.I will try to recreate the problem on a game with bad drops .. seems to be the fact i typed in chat durring extraction.I found on a forum Y key triggers keep fighing or somethin like that.As i said .. will try to recreate the problem.I typed stuff to congratulate teammates for good drop.Yesterday i lost a boar prime barrel ... typed in chat ... mission failed.I think this is it, found the problem

Edited by alexandru_877

10 minutes ago, alexandru_877 said:

Thanks ... good to know.I obviously clicked extract along with everybody else.I will try to recreate the problem on a game with bad drops .. seems to be the fact i typed in chat durring extraction.I found on a forum Y key triggers keep fighing or somethin like that.As i said .. will try to recreate the problem.I typed stuff to congratulate teammates for good drop.Yesterday i lost a boar prime barrel ... typed in chat ... mission failed.I think this is it, found the problem

In that case, if you think you've also found a cause for the bug, you should probably fill in a bug report as well.

Good luck!