The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De Please Slow Down With All The New Content

Laidain

4 minutes ago, PureIcarus said:

You do realize there are still problems with Update 3? I think we have waited long enough for fixes. All jokes aside, most of the content they have released over the past 2 years has been unpolished and unfinished, no amount of bandaids and fixes will be enough. DE needs to slow down and fix older content as well as the core of their game before working on the next update.

Oh, I know.

Would you rather have them fix those old bugs, or the game to die? No new content = dead game

3 minutes ago, Pratigious said:

Im not whining i have over 1000 hours in to the game.

Depending on how long you've been playing the game, 1000 hours isn't much. If you got into the closed alpha/beta/whatever it was then in October 2012, then it's entirely possible to have only had to put it about an hour of gameplay a day to reach 1000 hours.

Just now, Pratigious said:

And how am I whining?I just don't like it when people rush,things may not come out as good.

*insert beta argument*

I agree with you, I disagree at the same time. Point is, The amount of content and fixes has actually been more balanced than it has ever been.
Besides this is the nature of Warframe, that's what it's always been. Constant tweaks and overhauls. People need new content. Often.

It's a huge asset to why the game has gained so much heat.

1 minute ago, PureIcarus said:

Actually you are wrong on that.... Working Content > Unfinished Content..... Unfinished Content = Broken Content = Dead game. Quality beats Quantity every day.

You sure? Can you say that without the view of being a vet? The content they release actually works, and if it doesnt the quickly and promptly hotfix it.

I can garantee you if they openly said "no new stuff for 6 months, we are just gonna fix old bugs then new content will come" people would quit, especially vets and people that have everything.

4 minutes ago, Rekkou said:

Yes you are and i have more than that.

Relevance?

Just now, Pratigious said:

pshh,i have over 1500 hours.

So then why didn't you say that initially? I know  that over 1000 hours is still technically correct, but why not just say 1500 to start with? It gives a better representation of your time played.

Unless you're perhaps.... lying?

1 minute ago, PureIcarus said:

Actually you are wrong on that.... Working Content > Unfinished Content..... Unfinished Content = Broken Content = Dead game. Quality beats Quantity every day.

Then by your logic warframe have a very working content because it's pretty successful and far from being dead.

1 minute ago, TheGunSlanger said:

So then why didn't you say that initially? I know  that over 1000 hours is still technically correct, but why not just say 1500 to start with? It gives a better representation of your time played.

Hide contents

Unless you're perhaps.... lying?

Well,im using steam time...Is that valid?

Just now, armedpoop said:

You sure? Can you say that without the view of being a vet? The content they release actually works, and if it doesnt the quickly and promptly hotfix it.

I can garantee you if they openly said "no new stuff for 6 months, we are just gonna fix old bugs then new content will come" people would quit, especially vets and people that have everything.

Relevance?

1 minute ago, Rekkou said:

Then by your logic warframe have a very working content because it's pretty successful and far from being dead.

And yet.... Scorpions can still shoot their grapple hook backwards through a wall and still hit their target that's moving 70 miles per hour past them. And yet 90% of the Infested spawns in Eximus Strongholds are paracitic because of the chances of one spawning based on enemy spawns is so high. AND yet bombards can STILL 1 shot you with a missile from 60 feet away. The core of warframe is flawed... and adding more content on top of it will only make it worse.

2 minutes ago, PureIcarus said:

And yet.... Scorpions can still shoot their grapple hook backwards through a wall and still hit their target that's moving 70 miles per hour past them. And yet 90% of the Infested spawns in Eximus Strongholds are paracitic because of the chances of one spawning based on enemy spawns is so high. AND yet bombards can STILL 1 shot you with a missile from 60 feet away. The core of warframe is flawed... and adding more content on top of it will only make it worse.

Those dont sound like bugs to me. (except the scorpion one) Sounds like flaws, not content that doesnt work.

This is discussion for another thread, dont hijack this one, go make your own.

Edited by armedpoop

1 minute ago, armedpoop said:

Those dont sound like bugs to me. (except the scorpion one) Sounds like flaws, not content that doesnt work.

This is discussion for another thread, dont hijack this one, go make your own.

This hasn't been a real discussion,people just resorting to insults isn't a discussion.

Correct, the quality of updates is very important for the game development. But currently we're focusing on new contents, so I'd rather that we don't think about those lesser contents right now.

Sooo....

PdWBYRk_700w_0.jpg

1 minute ago, Pratigious said:

This hasn't been a real discussion,people just resorting to insults isn't a discussion.

You're asking DE to slow down in the middle of a hype train. I think it's normal that people resort to insults because of this.

Edited by Jangkrik

2 minutes ago, PureIcarus said:

Thankfully those are pretty far from the core gameplay of warframe.

1 hour ago, Pratigious said:

I prefer quality over quantity.I really enjoy that you release content so frequently but I think you should focus on what we currently have.So many new systems and features have been left behind and they have yet to get some kind of change to them.Please slow down with the content and focus on what we currently have.

Some things that were left behind:Extractors,relays,clans,cometics and arcane mixing together which is just annoying i wanna have variety with my appearance,when you're in the water with an archwing,focus,raids,sorties,invasions,the relays,i mean i dont even really use the dojo,just for getting blueprints,otherwise it's useless,Alliances,etc.You get the the jest of it.

11acaf6cc6c6c1610ad31a6347150f9b.jpg