The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De Please Slow Down With All The New Content

Laidain

21 minutes ago, Pratigious said:

Frankly you should read my previous posts before replying.Stop being ignorant.

Oh- I did. It doesn't change at all what I've said. You're not even using the word right- further proving you are so yourself. Seriously. You might wanna step away from forums for a bit. You're not putting yourself in a good light right now.

13 minutes ago, Pratigious said:

I never said to stop releasing content,I said slow it down.I want  DE to pace themselves. 

but you right now.... you awake you  smart brain to start this shizzz when people are hype on new content ... i got only 7 hrs of sleep in 3 days wayting for the update...so stop

Edited by TrialParasite

Pratigious, your are not wrong in teling DE to fix old contents. But you are in the wrong time. Right now you are trying to stop a hype train at full speed by standing in front of it. And you know you can't stop a full speed hype train. Just be patient, DE will take a look at the contents you want them to fix or rework.

3 hours ago, Pratigious said:

I prefer quality over quantity.I really enjoy that you release content so frequently but I think you should focus on what we currently have.So many new systems and features have been left behind and they have yet to get some kind of change to them.Please slow down with the content and focus on what we currently have.

Some things that were left behind:Extractors,relays,clans,cometics and arcane mixing together which is just annoying i wanna have variety with my appearance,when you're in the water with an archwing,focus,raids,sorties,invasions,the relays,i mean i dont even really use the dojo,just for getting blueprints,otherwise it's useless,Alliances,etc.You get the the jest of it.

So I lift up a rock and I find this.

Devstreams and hotfixes, lots of them, and you still don't realize how much they put into improving this game?

They are working on everything you mentioned.

8 minutes ago, Omega-Shadowblade said:

They are also the people who fix it, have given us a game we enjoy, and are people who make mistakes. I don't stand by all their decisions, but they sincerely put their heart into this game. 

Well maybe they should considering slowing down a bit to work in making a stronger core. Its not all about fixes, and patches, sometimes falling back to see a bigger picture is a way to make a game better too.

4 minutes ago, Rekkou said:

Nope again, you're just making up a lie that the game is doing badly and received poorly just because it doesn't follow your idealism. And all players have rights to be in this forums, you seriously telling people GTFO just because they don't share your opinion?

And if people must leave the forum if they are happy with the game then why are you here then? if the game is broken so badly that it's dying like you claim then why don't you leave the game and be the proof of your own claim?

Every time i go on the forums... i run into people whos sole intention is to disagree and find ways to make DE and Warframe look good even on posts that have complete legitimacy in talking about the flaws (Trials there would be a good example). You havent exactly proven me wrong yet... and i apologize if i jumped to conclusions. However, i do feel that a thread about DE and Warframe's Flaws should receive more support and less counters... Most people who make points about the games problems are only wishing the game to get better... you can disagree with how to do so, but to outright tell a person they are wrong or to tell them warframe is fine would be a mistake. Warframe has issues, even you can agree to that.

8 minutes ago, Stratego89 said:

Oh- I did. It doesn't change at all what I've said. You're not even using the word right- further proving you are so yourself. Seriously. You might wanna step away from forums for a bit. You're not putting yourself in a good light right now.

No you're not using the word ignorant right.You need to look at your vocabulary.

1 minute ago, PureIcarus said:

Well maybe they should considering slowing down a bit to work in making a stronger core. Its not all about fixes, and patches, sometimes falling back to see a bigger picture is a way to make a game better too.

Every time i go on the forums... i run into people whos sole intention is to disagree and find ways to make DE and Warframe look good even on posts that have complete legitimacy in talking about the flaws (Trials there would be a good example). You havent exactly proven me wrong yet... and i apologize if i jumped to conclusions. However, i do feel that a thread about DE and Warframe's Flaws should receive more support and less counters... Most people who make points about the games problems are only wishing the game to get better... you can disagree with how to do so, but to outright tell a person they are wrong or to tell them warframe is fine would be a mistake. Warframe has issues, even you can agree to that.

That is a fair point. It is also a slow process (which isn't bad). It'll take time to get to everything but change will be had even with content coming out (artists and such have to do something for their pay).

Also if you see so many people rebutting maybe its because of how the message is being addressed. Tone and presentation are extremely influential to how people think.

4 minutes ago, VampirePirate said:

So I lift up a rock and I find this.

Devstreams and hotfixes, lots of them, and you still don't realize how much they put into improving this game?

They are working on everything you mentioned.

There's two sides on this thread,one that defends DE to the core and one side that is ruthless on their attacks.I took a neutral stance.

1 minute ago, Omega-Shadowblade said:

That is a fair point. It is also a slow process (which isn't bad). It'll take time to get to everything but change will be had even with content coming out (artists and such have to do something for their pay).

Also if you see so many people rebutting maybe its because of how the message is being addressed. Tone and presentation are extremely influential to how people think.

True, but i do feel that a post about warframes problems should be supported... maybe make a counter suggestion that fulfills the same principal but satisfies your points as well. Warframe has flaws, many of them... maybe DE is listening, and just looking for a great solution found through the cooperation of the community.

6 minutes ago, Pratigious said:

No you're not using the word ignorant right.You need to look at your vocabulary.

Do tell me what the word ignorant means- WITHOUT copping out and going to google because we both know you actually do not know what it means. If you haven't responded in 120 seconds I'll just assume you did.

Just now, PureIcarus said:

Actually you are already and will always be wrong because your arguments based on something that never happened. You keep saying warframe will die if a there is a game that will be like warframe just better, how that can be right if that hasn't happened or even happened at all?

And i never tell anyone that warframe is flawless or saying it's wrong wanting to fix that. There are lots of people whose idea and bug reports help improving warframe even nerf and buff demand can also improve warframe. What is objectively wrong is making up a blatant lie that everything is broken because of content and antagonizing developers for not doing it your way.

Just now, PureIcarus said:

True, but i do feel that a post about warframes problems should be supported... maybe make a counter suggestion that fulfills the same principal but satisfies your points as well. Warframe has flaws, many of them... maybe DE is listening, and just looking for a great solution found through the cooperation of the community.

Probably, on our side (the community), our biggest problem is our biases, it makes it hard to work towards a unified clear improvement of the game. When suggestions pop up, there is almost always a polar opposite person who doesn't like the idea. All in all it makes the forums a bit chaotic (as i'm sure you've seen by now). But like right now, when things cool off on both sides, better progress can be made.

15 minutes ago, Fury0503 said:

Pratigious, your are not wrong in teling DE to fix old contents. But you are in the wrong time. Right now you are trying to stop a hype train at full speed by standing in front of it. And you know you can't stop a full speed hype train. Just be patient, DE will take a look at the contents you want them to fix or rework.

Edited by TrialParasite

4 minutes ago, Stratego89 said:

Do tell me what the word ignorant means- WITHOUT copping out and going to google because we both know you actually do not know what it means. If you haven't responded in 120 seconds I'll just assume you did.

Not knowing something is what ignorant means.

7 minutes ago, Rekkou said:

Actually you are already and will always be wrong because your arguments based on something that never happened. You keep saying warframe will die if a there is a game that will be like warframe just better, how that can be right if that hasn't happened or even happened at all?

And i never tell anyone that warframe is flawless or saying it's wrong wanting to fix that. There are lots of people whose idea and bug reports help improving warframe even nerf and buff demand can also improve warframe. What is objectively wrong is making up a blatant lie that everything is broken because of content and antagonizing developers for not doing it your way.

No, whats wrong is how you are handling the forum thread in a matter that is attempting to make it look less important that it actually is. Things have gotten way too heated... yes... and im sorry for that. The term dieing for a video game isn't exactly accurate... For example... World of Warcraft looks like its still alive and kicking, sure there are still thousands of players, but they have lost almost 30% of their active accounts and has seen about a 60% reduction to new accounts. WoW is most definitely dieing. The point is, Warframe is going to start losing players rather rapidly if they do not show more support for all their players rather than 51%... for every 1 player who likes the game, there is someone who has found something they don't like. 

7 minutes ago, Omega-Shadowblade said:

Probably, on our side (the community), our biggest problem is our biases, it makes it hard to work towards a unified clear improvement of the game. When suggestions pop up, there is almost always a polar opposite person who doesn't like the idea. All in all it makes the forums a bit chaotic (as i'm sure you've seen by now). But like right now, when things cool off on both sides, better progress can be made.

Honestly, i have noticed the forums can be pretty toxic... (continues to watch the fireworks in this post that have started)... Progressing towards a unified goal is only 1 part of the solution, getting DE to notice is another... i have a post from Sunday filled with things i have found as flaws in warframe, i have many people supporting it, and i try my hardest to explain my points to people who disagree, some of whom have even began supporting. The other issue is hundreds of copy posts... 1 post with 100,000 followers is stronger than 100 posts with 1000 followers.

Edited by PureIcarus

21 minutes ago, Fury0503 said:

Im not trying to.I never tried to do anything of the sort.

1 minute ago, PureIcarus said:

Honestly, i have noticed the forums can be pretty toxic... (continues to watch the fireworks in this post that have started)... Progressing towards a unified goal is only 1 part of the solution, getting DE to notice is another... i have a post from Sunday filled with things i have found as flaws in warframe, i have many people supporting it, and i try my hardest to explain my points to people who disagree, some of whom have even began supporting. The other issue is hundreds of copy posts... 1 post with 100,000 followers is stronger than 100 posts with 1000 followers.

I'd be interested in a link to that post.

I actually think content is coming too SLOW

2.) they spoil too many of content 

3.) considering how much ''they'' earn i dont understand why some ''OLD BETA'' bugs/gliches are not fixed

? what is the problem money ? or somebody behind the scene ???