Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Remove Rush From The Game Please, It Takes Room In The Loot Table.

Namacyst

Now that you reduced the slide cooldown back to where it was befor its last increase can you finally remove "Rush" from the game?

It takes up precious space in the loot table and could hinder a mod that is actually usefull from dropping since noone will need a Sprint-Speed mod anymore.

Much appreciated, thanks!

P.s.: Oh ... and while you're at it.. Stamina affecting mods are useless also ;) And buff the Braton Vandal!

Lol rush never gonna get removed and buff braton vandal? its good how it is and if u gonna say "It has to be buffed cuz it's special" then that's compelte trash, it's like saying make a weapon only platinum buyable and give it 100 dmg and 10 fire rate or something

Now that you reduced the slide cooldown back to where it was befor its last increase can you finally remove "Rush" from the game?

It takes up precious space in the loot table and could hinder a mod that is actually usefull from dropping since noone will need a Sprint-Speed mod anymore.

Much appreciated, thanks!

P.s.: Oh ... and while you're at it.. Stamina affecting mods are useless also ;) And buff the Braton Vandal!

How about no?

Rush is good as it is, high cost, high reward mod, you have never player frost/rhino havent you? they are slow like.... slow like... something really, really slow. Rush has its place. I do also use stamina mods sometimes, as it is important to RUN FO YA LIFE, when 3 disruptors hit you and a wipe of 20 infested is charging at you. They are also especially helpful for the void parcours if you play a slow frame, also, you dont have to use them, just fuse em if you dont like stamina mods. This does not count for the wallrun stamina mod, its useless.

I'm using Heavy weapon and I still need the Rush mod -_- problem? =/ 

Edited by Powet

I just wish they'd remove Rush from the T1 Raid/Capture tables.

They can have it dropping from normal mods, but I'm tired of seeing Rush 1 in every 3-4 Raids/Captures lower-level.

Can't something ELSE drop instead of Rush? I have/had so stinking many of the things....

I Choose to leave my Sarcasm Detector Off.

Rush still has it's place in WF For slow moving Warframes. Or even to give Light moving One's extra Speed.

But Actually a Buff to the Braton Vandal would be nice back to 20-22 Damage as it was before.

I'd rather Run/Slide through Levels. So my Opinion is invalid.

Hm, looks like I might have an unpopular opinion here. What to do, what to do?...ah, yes.

*puts us shields*

That's better.

Now, then. I've only played as Rhino and Volt, so my experience is limited in that regard. I was, however, a closed beta tester (since pre-update 6) and have thusly seen many configurations, additions to and subtractions from many aspects of Warframe. In my experience, continuous spamming of the sprint-and-slide has always been my preferred method of movement (I will occasionally use level 3 Rhino charge or Volt speed in tandem with continuity as an alternative).

Despite Rhino being the slowest Warfame, I have rarely (if ever) seen any need to use or used Rush or any stamina buffing mods on him (even when preforming multiple stamina-draining maneuvers (i.e. wall running)) and prefer to use my mod slots for more appropriate mods. This hasn't hindered my ability to keep up with my teammates (even my Loki using founder best friend who has been playing Warfame for as long as I have).

I fail to see any reason why one would not use the sprint-and-slide as the preferred method of movement, thus I find no evidence to contradict Namacyst's statements or nullify his sentiment.