Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyone who actually enjoys the "Treasure Hunt" for fissures?

NativeKiller

I was looking really forward to it. Then after round and round of fails because I literally can't move to seal the fissure for non-stop corrupted bombard/ corrupted heavy gunner/ corrupted eximuses/ 2-3 bursas at once spam on a corpus planet, I gotta say, I miss the old void. Get the fissure to 50-80%, time runs out. Mission fail. Seems unless you run in a group this is DE's way of giving you the middle finger. At least with the old void I could solo farm all day and be fine. Right now I'm just extremely discouraged and don't even know if I want to play more right now. :( 

I wouldn't mind it if there was a better way to obtaining void traces. Like corrupted eximus can drop them in normal void missions as well.

It isn't so bad going solo. If you have a decent cc frame and can take out the nullies fast enough u can do it rather quickly. I try to keep it open as long as possible to just get the extra traces atm.

Edited by Omega-X

it's not a treasure hunt though

they always spawn on the path to the objective/extract

and the lotus will always message you when you draw near it. And it makes a sound.

It's not hard to find at all.

I personally enjoy the chaos that ensues when sealing the fissure, it feels challenging and exciting. It's also much faster than the old void and the rewards are much more in our favour