Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"Best" Kubrow

Nunation

Question

3 answers to this question

My opinion

1. Huras - the invisibility is much, much better and more reliable than Shade.  Also being invisible playing as a frame that isn't supposed to be invisible is very powerful.

2. Sahasa - probably going to be a bit controversial, but I think the Sahasa is very under rated.  Always digging up what you need when you need it is just nice.  Of course it fits more into solo play and generally while I'm running around with non-maxed stuff.  Ranking up a newly forma'd frame or something like that.

3. Raksa - Guardian and Terrify.  You can't really go wrong with the utility built into those abilities.

The other two are junk and not worth the effort of talking about.

I'd like to say Huras is the best but I guess different needs for different situations.

1. Huras:

• Cloaks you for a few minutes as long as there is an enemy nearby.
  • Attacking while cloaked removes the invisibility but using "warframe abilities" does not. 
  • Does very high damage when lunging from stealth.
  • If you have ever tried Shade sentinel just think of it this way. Shade = Krilin while Huras = Saitama that's how different their ability gap is.

2. Sahasa:

• Has the ability to dig resources that you need most. No not neurodes or anything like that. But more like, if you are low on health, it digs health orbs. Low on energy and it will dig mana balls and so on.
  • Although kind of questionable since it usually just digs when no enemies are present and/or you are not engaged in combat probably since it prioritizes attacking. Awesome on defense and interception missions since there's a pause between each wave/round.
  • It also comes with the ability to grapple an enemy at a time leaving it open for attacks.

3. Raksa:

• Has terrify/fear which may or may not benefit you during combat.
  • Also comes with shield regen capabilities like a sentinel.

4. Chesa:

• It has the ability to disarm targets one at a time which is generally great if it picks heavy units like bombards or gunner.
  • It automatically loots resources upon contact but has to carry a single mod with it's mouth and chase after you.
  • DO NOT expect this to work like a carrier. You will be disappointed.

5. Sunika

• Has grapple like ability like a Sahasa that uses finisher on enemies.
  • Can knock down vip targets which you probably won't need. Almost everything a Sunika can do, Sahasa can do better.
  • Is by far in my opinion, the most useless breed.

Edit: I didn't notice that there were a couple of posts before this. But we do share the same opinion and I think most people does too.

So yea. Enjoy picking a new dogge.

Edited by Oranji