Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How do I get the blueprint for Warframes?

(PSN)ChiefStevy

Question

5 answers to this question

They're invisible.  

In all seriousness, this is pretty much the crowning gem of a long list of new market shortcomings.   They're there, but for the time being i wouldn't go searching until they readjust the new market. 

Just go farm and build prime stuff or something. 

if you click on the icon for the weapon, you get taken to a page showing the weapons stat. above the image of the weapon on that page there is a button that looks like a foundry icon called Build. click it to get to the page where you can purchase the BP. its the page showing the resources needed to craft the item. 

DEs sure loves to use icons with no text, dont they? Yeah this new marketplace is confusing and has a lot of  empty screenspace on it. 

Edit: I think you can also buy blueprints in the items codex entries now too? I believe I heard someone ingame talk about it earlier.

Edited by DeerioJim

1 hour ago, (PS4)ChiefStevy said:

The market now only sells the entire Warframes for plat. Where do I get the blueprint for, say, Ember? Does the blueprint and all 3 parts now drop from Sarges Ruk?

From the top level warframe market page you can go into a section for built / complete frames for plat or a separate section that sells just the BP for credits.  Its like that for weapons as well. 

This is assuming that since you are on console that you are looking at the old (our current) market place.

Edited by (PS4)Agent_CHAR

14 minutes ago, (PS4)Agent_CHAR said:

From the top level warframe market page you can go into a section for built / complete frames for plat or a separate section that sells just the BP for credits.  Its like that for weapons as well. 

This is assuming that since you are on console that you are looking at the old (our current) market place.

I actually switched over to PC a couple months back. For some reason, though, I can't post in the forums on mobile as my PC account. I appreciate the help, though,