Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Uranus Junction not working ?

lordwamos

Question

In order to get to unlock Uranus I went to the Uranus Junction on Saturn. The requirements say you need to "Seal 3 NEO FISSURES," "Craft a weapon requiring MASTERY RANK 1 or higher," and "Defeat SARGUS RUK at TETHYS on Saturn." The second requirement to craft a weapon, was checked. I had not sealed any Neo Fissures (t3 fissures). So I went and sealed 3 t3 fissures. . . But it says I have sealed 0/3 Neo fissures ? The Neo Fissures I sealed were on Europa, does that matter or is it just glitched?

In order to get to unlock Uranus I went to the Uranus Junction on Saturn. The requirements say you need to "Seal 3 NEO FISSURES," "Craft a weapon requiring MASTERY RANK 1 or higher," and "Defeat SARGUS RUK at TETHYS on Saturn." The second requirement to craft a weapon, was checked. I had not sealed any Neo Fissures (t3 fissures). So I went and sealed 3 t3 fissures. . . But it says I have sealed 0/3 Neo fissures ? The Neo Fissures I sealed were on Europa, does that matter or is it just glitched?

I'm having this problem with most junctions that require fissures. Ironically for the Uranus junction, I never killed Sargus Ruk, I killed Phorid when he was still around a few hours after release and I still got the check.

2 hours ago, firehawk19 said:

It's a typo. It wants you to seal 3 Meso Fissures, not Neo. Just tested it.

gonna check on this. If it's true I'm gonna upvote you so hard you won't be able to walk straight for a week

Edit: Looks like it was updated to meso but it still didn't work. I just sealed a Meso fissure and it still had me at 0/3. The meso fissure atm is on Saturn as well

Edit 2: Re-ran it and this time it registered 1 as sealed. So.... it's not consistent but it is working

Edited by ShinobiKaze

Okay, might be wrong, but just tried this out and seemed to work...

I think what the idea is that YOU, yourself have to seal the rift (put the last orb in).

I waited until 90% then got the last orb and it counted towards the uranus junction for me. 

Might've been random though, still not sure if bug or failure to specify on their part. 

UPDATE:

Just completed the junction requirement by doing this. it appears that being apart of a squad that seals the fissure, might not count

for some reason. Either go solo and complete it or be the one to toss in the last orb.  Also, I did my fissure seals on Phobos, which 

debunks the idea that you have to seal the fissure on Saturn.

Edited by LongR0dVongHugenDong

On 7/11/2016 at 6:30 PM, firehawk19 said:

I'm not sure about this stipulation as it was already unlocked for me, but hopefully everything works fine now with the hotfix.

7/13 and still not checked off. Not sure why something like this wouldn't already be unlocked for me. Crafted many weapons.