The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Good That Draco Was Removed

Laidain

MR CAN still be VERY easily cheesed. The system needs a rework. Period. It should not be based on / linked to the affinity system in any way shape or form. It should be something more similar to the junction tasks we have now instead. Key word- Similar.

3 minutes ago, (PS4)WiiConquered said:

Unfortunately, it's only half a fix. There will be a replacement within a week.

I'm glad it's gone, but I hope there's a long-term plan to fix players and enemies, or this won't matter as much.

True.

3 minutes ago, Stratego89 said:

MR CAN still be VERY easily cheesed. The system needs a rework. Period. It should not be based on / linked to the affinity system in any way shape or form. It should be something more similar to the junction tasks we have now instead. Key word- Similar.

If by that you mean MR is increased by completing objectives and challenges, yes. 100%.

5 minutes ago, (PS4)WiiConquered said:

Unfortunately, it's only half a fix. There will be a replacement within a week.

I'm glad it's gone, but I hope there's a long-term plan to fix players and enemies, or this won't matter as much.

Already have one. GG Warframe community.

3 minutes ago, Stratego89 said:

It can,but these junction tasks are too easy,those can cheesed as well.No objectives in this game is as hard as LOR.

2 minutes ago, Pratigious said:

It can,but these junction tasks are too easy,those can cheesed as well.No objectives in this game is as hard as LOR.

Seriously? What part of "key word similar" that I added SPECIFICALLY for people that would say something like this did you not understand?

EDIT: Also- LoR? HARD? HAHAHAHA good one buddy.

Edited by Stratego89

49 minutes ago, Pratigious said:

Maybe DE  should reduce the cost of mods all together on weapons or give some kind of mod that increases the capacity from 60.You know how we have aura modsand stances?Give primaries and secondaries something like that.

Or they could just fix the actual issue this time instead of using some bullS#&$ bandaid.

1 hour ago, Stratego89 said:

Seriously? What part of "key word similar" that I added SPECIFICALLY for people that would say something like this did you not understand?

im saying that when you do the objective your teammates can screw you over,thats why its hard.They may mess up and that's it.

1 hour ago, Stratego89 said:

This kind of feedback...XD

4 minutes ago, Pratigious said:

im saying that when you do the objective your teammates can screw you over,thats why its hard.They may mess up and that's it.

That's not the objective being hard. That's said person needing to find people who can accomplish simple tasks. The only hard thing about LoR is finding a team out of the mess of "specials" that have flooded this community since Draco cropped up. JUST ANOTHER REASON this stuff has to end.

Edited by Stratego89

3 hours ago, Anubias said:

Mhm Draco died long live the (insert new node name here)

Mhm Draco died long live the SEDNA, BEREHYNIA.

You can't stop people just removing Draco, you need to remove anything if you wont players that find a way for fast affinity. Remember, we are more than 50.000 players and one of them know the next affinity farm node when Berehynia will be removed. ^^