Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can't Deploy Extractor To Eris

Shockwave-

Having the same issue. After update I collected from my extractor on Eris but it wouldn't let me redeploy. My Jordas Golem assassinate diamond is blue, even though I've completed my quest, and have an atlas to prove it. Still i tried running it again and it stayed blue after completing the mission

Update... now able to deploy extractor. Bug fixed for me.

Edited by TorcTreeson
Update

What I suspect is the case is there is one of the missions in the middle of the chain that is considered 100% new and thus we haven't done, and it indistinguishable from a completed node when you have one surrounded on both sides with completed.  Not like I want to re-do all of Eris to confirm this though.

I am having the same problem, and I have to say, I am extremely frustrated that I cannot put my Titain extractor on one of the only 3 planets where you can extract Nano Spores. I rely on extractors on Eris and Saturn and Neptune for my Nano Spore needs, which are quite high since I do all 3 raids nearly every night and often pony up the necessary keys.

Crafted an Alad V key to make sure that node was accessible. Did not help (had completed that quest previously, but redid it regardless). I wonder if it might have to do with the currently unaccessible (because destroyed) Kuiper relay.

Curious to know whether anyone is able to deploy extractors there...

16 hours ago, HarrodTasker said:

What I suspect is the case is there is one of the missions in the middle of the chain that is considered 100% new and thus we haven't done, and it indistinguishable from a completed node when you have one surrounded on both sides with completed.  Not like I want to re-do all of Eris to confirm this though.

if this was the case, then it is the only 100% new mission on any of the planets, as this is the only planet that i can not put an extractor on.