Colors: Red, brown, grey-green, light grey, blue energy

Price: 175p

warframe0951_by_sleepyfoxes-daa9ii9.jpg

Valentine

Breed: Adarza w. Fennec head and Arrow tails
Colors: Red, pink, light grey, blue energy

Price: 175p

----------------------------------------------------

WTT NOTES: For those who want to trade imprints, I'm very interested in getting a fennec head w. arrow tail, and this color scheme:
Color1: Draga blue
Color2: Hexis black
Color3: Loka Brown
Color4: Sequence blue
Energy: Blue or yellow

--------------------------------------------------

PM me or post in the thread, thanks for looking! :D

Edited by Geraion

I mostly based it on color harmony, that Smeeta is occuring less than Adarza. Luna I would give my estimate on 200 or so. Not too fond of the color harmony myself, the tail didn't happen too often for me, but might just be rng.

Sold the 2 in a package deal 450p total.

Just curious, would you be interested in possibly trading imprints of Shura? I can post images of some of the kavats I have and see if any interest you. I have quite a few and I don't know what you may be fond of, but I have a bunch of different combinations.

2 hours ago, PaintedWolf said:

Just curious, would you be interested in possibly trading imprints of Shura? I can post images of some of the kavats I have and see if any interest you. I have quite a few and I don't know what you may be fond of, but I have a bunch of different combinations.

Sure, it's possible. I'm a huge fan of a specific combination of red and metallic green for example, but in general, super fond of dark cats.

@Gorberus: Elise and Shura are sold, sorry!

Edited by Geraion
Just now, JeyciKon said:

ok, once i have the segment i may contact you if i dont find a cheaper one, thx

it is that expenseve thx to the colors right?

The tail is seemingly uncommon, and because making kavats isn't as cheap as kubs. The colors are fairly common to my knowledge, but it looks good, so I think 250 is fair. Of course, like I said in the OP, all prices are negotiable, these are just my estimates.

8 hours ago, Geraion said:

Sure, it's possible. I'm a huge fan of a specific combination of red and metallic green for example, but in general, super fond of dark cats.

@Gorberus: Elise and Shura are sold, sorry!

I see you sold Shura, but let me know if you add any new kitties. I actually have a red and dark green one (not the nightmare fuel flat-face either!) that I might be willing to trade imprints of. ^^

4 minutes ago, PaintedWolf said:

I see you sold Shura, but let me know if you add any new kitties. I actually have a red and dark green one (not the nightmare fuel flat-face either!) that I might be willing to trade imprints of. ^^

New ones like Shura or just new ones in general, because if so, just check the post regularly. ^^

14 minutes ago, Geraion said:

New ones like Shura or just new ones in general, because if so, just check the post regularly. ^^

A bit of both, but I definitely want to be notified if you get another like Shura or a bunch of red/pastel green. I'm on the lookout for a dark kavat, as most of mine have some sort of brightness to the dark colouring. I'll check every now and then though.

3 hours ago, PaintedWolf said:

A bit of both, but I definitely want to be notified if you get another like Shura or a bunch of red/pastel green. I'm on the lookout for a dark kavat, as most of mine have some sort of brightness to the dark colouring. I'll check every now and then though.

Not pastel green, but I added Hinoka, dark green/red, long ears, short fan-tail. White energy, you might like her, Adarza though.

2 hours ago, Geraion said:

No problem, not gonna push a sale...I just like cats. :p

Edit: I was a dumb-dumb, it's a smeeta.

Interested in Lucia and Hinoka. :3 I have these.

I have others I'm willing to trade (red and dark green one inclusive), but I can't show those right now. Gotta go and do not have images of them I can post. They're not ones with smashed faces though, no worries.

2 hours ago, Geraion said:

I quite like Alvis actually, but let me have a look at the others as well when you have time. :)

Alright, here are the rest:

MnM (Smeeta) -- Long Lynx Ears w/ Leaf Tail -- Dark purple, Pink, Dark Brown -- Green(ish?) Energy

Spoiler

2mg3tjb.png

Raziel (Adarza) -- Long Lynx Ears w/ Peacock Tail -- Teal, Lavender, Dark Brown -- Purple (Possibly White?) Energy

Spoiler

2ii8nkg.png

Wine (Adarza) -- Fox Ears w/ Leaf Tail -- Red, Dark Green, Dark Brown -- Green Energy

Spoiler

mcupe1.png

3 hours ago, PaintedWolf said:

Alright, here are the rest:

MnM (Smeeta) -- Long Lynx Ears w/ Leaf Tail -- Dark purple, Pink, Dark Brown -- Green(ish?) Energy

Hide contents

2mg3tjb.png

Raziel (Adarza) -- Long Lynx Ears w/ Peacock Tail -- Teal, Lavender, Dark Brown -- Purple (Possibly White?) Energy

Hide contents

2ii8nkg.png

Wine (Adarza) -- Fox Ears w/ Leaf Tail -- Red, Dark Green, Dark Brown -- Green Energy

Hide contents

mcupe1.png

MnM and Wine has cyan energy