Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I had Eris unlocked before update

Sultan_The_Ruler

Question

14 answers to this question

1 hour ago, (PS4)ElaysasPT said:

Lucky for me, when this update come to me doesnt matter , i have 100% done

I had 100% done too, even Trials and Alad V Mutalist... still locked to Extractors

1 hour ago, Sultan_The_Ruler said:

Someone just told me if the square besides the node's name green, this means it is locked. Lucky me both are Mut Alad V and the Gollem.

You mean blue, not green, right?  anyways, it's not true, I have them in blue and I've done them all. Check the new Void map, then one sin Black are the closed ones.

1 minute ago, (PS4)ElaysasPT said:

I dont know then. A bug maybe?

Probably. The update just deployed and only had one hotfix so far. More hotfixes will come in short... unless this is related to the 3rd part of the update...

Same happened to me, except it also affected Pluto and maybe Ceres. I haven't completed all the nodes (I barely started the latter two, having no pluto progress and my only Ceres progress being from the first mission and a Sortie mission) but I still had them unlocked. Now I have to find 3 nightmare missions and hack 3 signals on the Uranus Archwing mission in order to get Pluto back.

Same thing here. Had all nodes completed and 100% completion on the starmap (186/186 progress showing currently) and Eris still shows needing to complete 3 items:

Mutalist alad V

Jordas Golem Assassinate

Jordas Verdict

I have both Atlas and Mesa without buying them and am wearing the verdict emblem on my left shoulder. Zabala was blue but I have since completed it. I recompleted the assassinate mission as well but as you can see it is still blue.

DvajhJO.jpg

Other planets similarly effected: Phobos, Sedna, Neptune, Europa, Venus, Mars, Earth. All previously completed and now locked for extractors. Will attempt to clear manually and update here but Eris so far has been unable to finish nodes and deploy extractors.

I feel it is bugged yes, I seem to have the same, but my chart is different:

fmikLfA.jpg

I did Mutalist Alad V last night (after hotfix) and jordas golem this morning, but nothing changed. I can't do Jordas verdict again, obviously.