Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Seal X Lith Fissures

sircharizardthegreat

Question

I've got this requirement to seal X amount (3 I believe) lith fissures in order to unlock Phobos(?)... I've sealed about 6, using the relics and unlocking loot etc etc, but it doesn't come up on the star map so I cannot progress to Phobos. Am I doing this wrong or is it a bug I've no idea so I just came to post here xD

17 answers to this question

I am having the same issue. i've done countless Lith missions now. i've used my own relic to seal the rift myself, i've let others in my party do it. i've picked my own loot and i've picked others loot. None of it is counting. So either its a bug, or they forgot to put text in it saying you need to do 3 lith fissures on mars.

51 minutes ago, _JackTheReaper_ said:

could u tell me how to seal them? cus i have no idea

Find the fissure on the map. Open it. Kill enemy's that spawn from it. They drop balls. Take the balls back in the fissure just like any excavation map ( 10 total ). Done.

P.S. You have a timer after fissure is open so wait for your team before opening it and watch out for nulifiers spawning on your head.

39 minutes ago, Psychoray said:

The following worked for me:

Be host (to ensure you are the host, just play solo).

Not really. Junctions are a bit hit or miss at the moment. I can't complete the Lith Fissure requirement (I think it's from Mars to Phobos) despite closing several in groups and doing three solo earlier today.

I seems that there's something broken with whatever's tracking the requirements. I wouldn't expect fixes for major or complicated issues like these until after Tennocon when all the staff are back on deck, but it has been reported in Bug Feedback by a number of players as well as addressed in posts elsewhere.

Had the same issue. It looks like you have to actually seal them on that planet (Mars in that case). Luckily there was a Lith one on Mars today and it worked.

Edit: Was not hosting tho.

Edited by no_stripes

I thought it will be working like that. That fissures have to appear on that planet. But it sucks indeed. What. I should check game each time fissures change position to be lucky they'll appear on the planet I need? It's madness...

Why would they make such a big update at a crucial moment when the staff will be away I mean come one seriously? If you're thinking on leaving make a small patch, if you're thinking on making a big patch wait until the whatever it was, tennocon I think? I over like that nobody needs to feel like beating down the game they have so much fun in.Jackie-Chan.jpg

make sure you do all the junctions before the one you're trying to complete.  I wasn't getting credit for the "kill 150 enemies in one mission on Mars" for Phobos junction so I went back and did the boss fights for the mercury, venus, earth, and mars junctions and now it's working.

1 minute ago, FakeGhostPirate said:

make sure you do all the junctions before the one you're trying to complete.  I wasn't getting credit for the "kill 150 enemies in one mission on Mars" for Phobos junction so I went back and did the boss fights for the mercury, venus, earth, and mars junctions and now it's working.

This makes sense actually and might be true. Sorry I can not confirm it.

1 hour ago, FakeGhostPirate said:

Actually it is not true, I managed to do the other mars mission (not fissure) before finishing the other missions, there was a glitch with my friend however and he didn't receive anything after completion and we were both in the same mission and both got over 150 kills, I have no idea what the problem is but it's most definitely there.

What worked for me was doing the mission that led to the junction (in this case the one to the right of it). I know this doesn't seem to be the overall problem with the other junctions but it seemed to do it for this one. The Phobos junction is the only one I had this problem with and now I'm through.

Update: it also seems that it doesn't count unless you add a certain amount of reactant to the fissure

Update 2: Based on the way the new planet system works, it seems that you have to complete the challenges/missions on planets that would have already been unlocked. The problem is that they reworked the order. So, if you seal a fissure for the Phobos junction on Jupiter, it won't count. Same goes for the invasion missions. Kind of a broken system, but this is apparently how it works.

Edited by Lucoark