Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can I Still Complete "The New Strange?" [Specters Of The Rail]

reaper701

Question

So, recently I started "The New Strange." I had gotten up to the point where I had to "Craft Chroma Chassis." However, I now need to "Craft the Scorched Beacon," with the new "Specters of the Pillars" update. When I looked in my Foundry, there was no blueprint for a Scorched Beacon. I went and tried to talk to Cephalon Simaris, no luck. And, when finishing a mission, I did not get it.

I was looking through the junctions on every planet just to see what the rewards are. It looks like to me that chroma bps are now rewards for the Uranus junction, Neptune junction and Pluto junction. While the new strange quest is a reward for completing the Europa junction.

It seems that they changed the item you were supposed to craft from the Chroma Chassis to the Scorched Beacon, but if you already received the Chassis BP before the update you had to craft that still. This means that you could progress through the quest but you would have the wrong component for the Chroma Mark that you must craft later in the quest. DE if you see this, please give the players with the Chroma Mark Bp a Scorched Beacon so we can finish the quest.

http://www.mediafire.com/view/m2m2ad7xt06atyk/ChromaMarkNoBeacon.jpg

20 hours ago, HisMama said:

How did you make the Chroma signal AZUKARIA?

it was during the time i finished making the chroma chassis. i continued the quest from there and it gave me the chroma signal which i made. but i never got the scorched beacon..